PC Fans & Lights Turn On But Monitor Says No Signal

antisocialjake

My PC was working just fine last night, I was playing games and talking on discord with no problems. It was about 1am so I decided to watch some youtube and get ready for bed. In the middle of a video my PC shut off, black screen, fans and lights all turned off. Then it immediately started to reboot, and for the next hour my PC would power on and off never making it past post. I finally shut it off and went to bed, and decided to deal with it in the morning. This morning I powered it on and still the same boot loop. It finally finished post and I was able to login, I let a youtube video play just to see how long it would last or if it was somehow fixed. My PC stayed on for maybe an hour or two then finally shutoff again. It has not being able to even display anything on my monitor since.

Lights and fans power on and stay on, minus GPU fans, they stay on for a few seconds then stop spinning, GPU lights still stay on though. I've tried every single thing I could find on the internet today. Swapped out my GPU for my old 980ti, pulled out CMOS battery and tried shorting the jumper pins, different hdmi cables, different PSU, moving RAM around or only trying one at a time, and even took everything apart, cleaned everything, repasted CPU and put it all back together. Nothing has worked.

Fans and lights are on but my monitor just reads "No Signal" for a few seconds then goes in rest mode.

Debug thing on my mobo reads the code 44, but I haven't been able to find anything useful about it. Also no post beep or any sounds when powering on (not sure if my PC ever made a beep or not though)

I'm stumped at this point honestly and don't know what to do, any ideas would help!

Here's my build https://pcpartpicker.com/user/antisocialjake/saved/sdC28d

10 minutes ago, antisocialjake said:

Debug thing on my mobo reads the code 44, but I haven't been able to find anything useful about it. Also no post beep or any sounds when powering on (not sure if my PC ever made a beep or not though)

Found this on LV1Tech forum.

01 - 54 (except 0d), 5A- 60    Problem related to memory. Please re-install the CPU and memory then clear CMOS. If the problem still exists, please install only one memory module or try using other memory modules.

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/list-of-dr-debug-bios-codes/114364

Try clean the module contact with paper or rubber and try one stick only on each slots. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I have RAM in slots A2 and B2. When I put them in I get code 44, when I swap them around I get code 90

8 minutes ago, antisocialjake said:

I have RAM in slots A2 and B2. When I put them in I get code 44, when I swap them around I get code 90

Try clear CMOS when you get code 90. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Still nothing. I'm seriously clueless and don't know what else to do. I hate the idea of it (and probably how much it'll cost) but I may take it to bestbuy and see what the geek squad can do 😕