Linus uhhh help sos

Jake levi

Blew out gpu with electronics cleaner you plug into the wall that blows air and after 4 years a fan blade flew off in the middle of gpu hell....

this post is quite vague. I would try spending the extra 2 minutes to breathe and maybe show some pictures of what happened if there is physical damage?

also, linus is highly unlikely going to just respond because you asked for him to come help you unless he does it ironically

10 minutes ago, TheBean said:

this post is quite vague. I would try spending the extra 2 minutes to breathe and maybe show some pictures of what happened if there is physical damage?

also, linus is highly unlikely going to just respond because you asked for him to come help you unless he does it ironically

I will make it easier for you to understand:

23 minutes ago, Jake levi said:

Blew out gpu with electronics cleaner...a fan blade flew off in the middle of gpu

Basically op used an electric duster on his GPU and a fan popped out of it's place due to the pressure.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

40 minutes ago, Jake levi said:

Blew out gpu with electronics cleaner you plug into the wall that blows air and after 4 years a fan blade flew off in the middle of gpu hell....

Was it a single blade, or the whole hub fan hub that popped off the motor?

If a single blade, then you should be able to find a replacement Fan likely on Ebay or other sites. If the Fan hub off the motor, you should be able to just snap it back on and go about your business. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Found replacement 92mm fans for my gpu on ebay and replaced them. Thank god. Gpus are soooo expensive right now