Full tower case with good build quality

Gannam

Currently rocking the Thermaltake view 71, I love most of it, though it lacking a psu shroud, and the general cheapness of the panels are not great.

Loved the hinge on the front instead of 4 posts like most glass panels, though I'd like something that's not about 50-75 pounds like the view 71

Anyone have a recommendation for a full tower case with good quality materials, and preferably most slots can use 140mm fans so I can reuse the 140s I already have.

I liked the corsair 7000d airflow, but the reviews didn't seem great. 

Ideally for size the smallest Id wanta go is enough room for 3 140mm fans in the front, ive gotten used to the sound of 140s and i dont wanta go back to 120mm fans

what're you doing with all the extra space of a full tower?

Anyways, phanteks makes some great cases.

47 minutes ago, tkitch said:

what're you doing with all the extra space of a full tower?

Anyways, phanteks makes some great cases.

Before I bought the view 71, I helped a buddy build in a simular full tower case, and i much preferred working with that much room for cable management, It also helped storage wise, Idk if ill be getting rid of my hard drives, but as of right now i have 3 hard drives and 1 sata ssd, most mediums ive seen only have room for 2 hard drives + those SSD mounts on back.

Ideally i upgrade my motherboard once we know if the new AMD CPUs can go on x570 boards. Then i can go 3 M.2s and get rid of the hard drives.

edit: The one i liked from Phanteks was the ENTHOO PRO 2 CLOSED PANEL, I love the no damn tempered glass part of it. In addition the PSU not even being in the same area code means i finally have a excuse to guy some cable mod stuff.

Though that PSU doesnt look like it gets alot of airflow at all.

Even Phanteks mid towers have plenty of drive space for most of them.

I have the Enthoo Evolv ATX and it comes with hardware to install 5x 3.5" Drives & 2x 2.5" Drives, and if you buy more parts, you can install more.

But I suspect the PSUs in that case get plenty of airflow, they don't need that much with the 140mm most have.