Bug or Targeted? - Dislikes Back

Rick-p3x

Not sure whats happening here, if it's a bug or YouTube testing but I'm seeing the Dislike counter back on all videos just without the ratio bar

Checked reddit, appears atleast 1 or 2 others have the same thing.

ds3.png

ds2.png

ds1.png

I just wish they'd make up their minds. Either shut BOTH the like and dislike buttons down or leave it how it was. If your video is trash? Do better. That's it.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

Odd, still shows up as just 'Dislike' without a number for me, even on those videos above. Checked both Chrome on Windows and Youtube app on iOS.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Nope, just Dislike for me.

Spoiler

image.png.becc1af219321debdedf7ff82c66e430.png

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

1 hour ago, RAS_3885 said:

Checked both Chrome on Windows and Youtube app on iOS.

Damn it read this and did some testing, false alarm. Looks like it was the Enhancer for YouTube exenstion, quietly added this (which will of course stop working in a week or so when the API is nuked)