Is the laptop I mention below worth?

HQuan

DELL LATITUDE E5440.

Intel i5-4310U, TDP 15W, 2.6GHz boost 3.00GHz

8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM

14' screen, don't know framerate LOL

256GB SATA SSD, 490MB/s write, 460MB/s reading (oh no I inverted it sorry) plus a 16GB USB drive (as a gift)

Windows 10 PRO not cracked.

NEW

Price: 347.45 USD.

Is it really a big big deal? I have that laptop right now! Thanks for your idea!

Absolutely not worth it.

Consumer line of haswell ULV, you can find similar machines for half that price that are overall higher end machines for that generation 

This was the first eBay result:

09C4D6A4-64F5-41C0-9E93-CE02210994B5.thumb.png.dac1482e53b9a9a13cf5658826d582c0.png

Horrible price they are like half that on ebay by big sellers even. Aka similar to the place you bought this from.

12 hours ago, HQuan said:

OMG I FOUND OUT MY LAPTOP WITH THE SAME SPECS ONLY 250USD ON EBAY (Pre-owned, not new)

There is literally a listing here with a screenshot for one for 175$ :p. 250 is a lot for that thing.

48 minutes ago, HQuan said:

The CPU you screenshot 4x less powerful than mine, and the brand are not same.

What? It's basically the same cpu like 1-2% performance difference but the laptop is indeed different. However this is like a MUCH higher quality and higher end device than the dell so it is the better device.

I do admit I didn't catch that my bad but also the 4300u and 4310u are literally the same cpu with the difference being 100 mhz which nobody will notice.

8 hours ago, jaslion said:

What? It's basically the same cpu like 1-2% performance difference but the laptop is indeed different. However this is like a MUCH higher quality and higher end device than the dell so it is the better device.

I do admit I didn't catch that my bad but also the 4300u and 4310u are literally the same cpu with the difference being 100 mhz which nobody will notice.

how 'bout overclockin'?