Retro handheld recomendation with BT/HDMI out

Go to solution Solved by Drexo,

I'm the biggest noob... I just found out there's a Retroid Pocket 2+ version that addresses everything I didn't like about the previews RP2 and now with touchscreen and built in game launcher menu despite being Android driven also with BT/HDMI. I think it's the very best right now for the money.

Thanks anyway for the help.

Hi.

I've been looking for a retro handheld for quite some time but the options are way too many.

I'm mostly into Nintendo and PSX emulation and I'd like a unit with Bluetooth and HDMI out to have the possibility to hook it up to the TV sometimes and play with my Bluetooth controller.

Is there any console you know with these features?

8 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Steamdeck?

It's too overkill for some retro emulation and I'm not spending more than 60-100$.

The Retroid Pocket 2 ticks all my boxes for sure for 65$ but it's not my favourite.

For this reason I wanted to know more handhelds with these similar features.

I'm the biggest noob... I just found out there's a Retroid Pocket 2+ version that addresses everything I didn't like about the previews RP2 and now with touchscreen and built in game launcher menu despite being Android driven also with BT/HDMI. I think it's the very best right now for the money.

Thanks anyway for the help.