Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a problem with facebook

Emil_Loenneberg SE

28 minutes ago, Emil_Loenneberg SE said:

If I sent a friend request to someone and then later shows that I can only message that person, what does that mean?

I also took a screenshot of it, so you can see what I'm talking about.

https://imgur.com/a/uLRYUH4

It's normal thing that happens everytime you invite someone to friends list 🙂

✧                             ✧                  ✧                ✧                  ✧                                ✧                                      ✧                                          ✧                                   ✧                   ✧         ✧         ✧          ✧                ✧               ✧      

✧                                           ✧                                ✧                                  ✧                                 ✧                                 ✧                          ✧                          ✧                    ✧                 ✧ 

✰=========================================================✰                 

✰=========================================================✰        

✧                                 ✧                              ✧                                     ✧                                          ✧                                 ✧                                        ✧                      ✧                         ✧             ✧                           ✧      

✧                                                   ✧                                       ✧                                           ✧                                ✧                               ✧                                                    ✧            ✧      

✧                     ✧                           ✧                    ✧                         ✧                                     ✧                             ✧                                          ✧                                            ✧                              ✧                                   ✧