ASRock B550 Taichi motherboard & Ryzen 9 5000 series

pdkeditor

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Adobe CC, Blender 3D, Cinema 4D

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hey, I'm looking at upgrading my existing pc with a new cpu and motherboard, and I've decided on either the Ryzen 9 5900 or 5950. I've been looking for a motherboard that has some good drive space for sata drives, and a good M.2 space that has the gen 4 support, and with at least two PCIe 4.0x16 so I could crossfire my gpus. I guess also enough space for an extra sound card would be nice, or a wifi card if theres no onboard wifi. I'm really using this for 3d programs like Blender 3D and Cinema 4D for video editing and vfx, and 3d rendering. I've been looking at the B550 Taichi from ASRock, and it looks like it does meet all those things, and then some. But it does seem like it has some issue with compatability with the Ryzen 5000 series without some BIOs update? I'm absolutely no professional at this so all this stuff is just what I think I need for a great machine, but anyone have any thoughts on the motherboard or just what I'm looking for in general? I know thats a lot to ask so I appreciate any help.

Most boards you'll find available for sale should have updated BIOS for 5000 series by now.