TN Panel with Blacklight Speed

Guest FrA123

Hello, got my new SAMSUMG LS22F350 Full HD TN Panel, but it has blacklight bleed, should i return it?16386466345694519156222249363127.thumb.jpg.c8f2254174695a4e8de245fa9b65000f.jpg

16386466778637716446502886902280.jpg

Seems about average for TN monitors.

The real question is why you bought a TN monitor to begin with. Other than ultra-budget there isn't really a reason nowadays.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

4 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

Seems about average for TN monitors.

The real question is why you bought a TN monitor to begin with. Other than ultra-budget there isn't really a reason nowadays.

cheap IPS panels always come with some backlight bleed, i play and use it on dark rooms, so the best option would be VA panel, however, va panels are much more expensive than my budget,which is around 150$

4 minutes ago, FrA123 said:

but it'll probably come with IPS glow

It's not the bane of lower end IPS.. I have had some kind of backlight or other types of glows with probably my last 5 monitors. VA and IPS. And as your case shows even TN glows. Are there even sensibly priced monitors that don't have any glow in the dark?

I edit my posts more often than not

2 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

It's not the bane of lower end IPS.. I have had some kind of backlight or other types of glows with probably my last 5 monitors. VA and IPS. And as your case shows even TN glows. Are there even sensibly priced monitors that don't have any glow in the dark?

yes, i see, but this TN i got was defective and i ordered a return, i think i'll be using TN til i get the money to buy a VA panel, because ips glow completely ruin dark games for me, and i play a lot of games that are completely dark, i've always had a TN monitor and it never bothered me as much as a glow does, but i thank you for your replies.

Yep, I'm the same boat. That's why I prefer VA or OLED. Dark games and movies/games with dark scenes like nights looks way too washed out.

Look for BenQ VA monitors, they are not expensive but I'm mainly talking about the slightly older monitors. Which size do you prefer?

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

5 hours ago, CTR640 said:

Yep, I'm the same boat. That's why I prefer VA or OLED. Dark games and movies/games with dark scenes like nights looks way too washed out.

Look for BenQ VA monitors, they are not expensive but I'm mainly talking about the slightly older monitors. Which size do you prefer?

Tbh i don't have the budget for those now, but i highly thank you for recommending this to me. to be honest, small size do just fine, don't like that gigantic ultrawide screen, don't find it necessary, just wanna play my singleplayer games without perfect hz or 0,1 ms response xd

32 minutes ago, FrA123 said:

Tbh i don't have the budget for those now, but i highly thank you for recommending this to me. to be honest, small size do just fine, don't like that gigantic ultrawide screen, don't find it necessary, just wanna play my singleplayer games without perfect hz or 0,1 ms response xd

Then maybe BenQ GW2280? 22" but contrast is very nice and ppi of 102 so less pixelated. I don't know where you're from but it should be within your budget. I got mine for €99.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280