Please help me, mystery Bluetooth connection causing problems

Frenetixx

Hello

I am noticing that if I have no blue tooth adaper plugged into my pc, I am still getting a weak and poor bluetooth audio connection some how. I bought new ear buds and they work very poorly with bluetooth, I have sony 1000mx3 and they can connect better with bluetooth but only a few feet away. I have a bluetooth adaper and when I plug it in it does not help. I am trying to figure out where my bluetooth connection is coming from and how to turn it off and use my adapter.

This is my mother board: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07FWY246F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&th=1 it says it has ‎801.11ac can bluetooth run through that? I use this wifi adapter but the problem persists even if I unplug it https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01IEU7UZ0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I have no other wireless connections, I had a bluetooth keyboard but I turned it off and removed it from my bluetooth.

I tried turning off "Generic Bluetooth Radio" but then my bluetooth wont work.

Please help 

image.png.35f0d22dd498cc87e1fcda12def3cd71.png

Either your motherboard has Bluetooth built in or you have a Bluetooth adapter plugged into USB. Those are the only two possibilities. 

Do you have the "Pro WiFi" version of the motherboard? If so, it has Bluetooth. 

Do you have a wireless mouse, keyboard or anything else connected? If so, the adapter may very well be Bluetooth.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

@Frenetixx been trying to research this and the closest thing I found was another person on super user getting super unhelpful answers... Best I can tell, you do have two adapters, indicated by the two Microsoft Enumerators which are virtual devices.

Do you know what the (RFCOMM Protocol TDI) device is?

Do you have the antennas installed on your motherboard?