Brand New PC Games Crashing After 10+ Min of play

InnoBystand

Im at the end of my rope guys, I have a major issue with a new prebuild PC i have, Basically any game i play will crash in about 10min of playing, no error code not nothing, the window closes, Rarely i do get the BSOD. I have tried re installing Drivers , checking Memory, Checked connections in the computer itself, Changed the OS from Win 11 to Win 10. Everything i can think of and now i turn to you guys please help me im desperate. CPU temps running about 65 after i reversed the 2 case fans. and running 3D Mark Stress tests

EDIT 1 : 65 when under stress test, and it never crashes unless i start a game, any game crash to desktop, but it has restarted itself

EDIT 2 : GPU temps are, idle is 43 is crashing is 63

Product Listing: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-xtreme-desktop-intel-core-i7-11700f-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-1tb-hdd-500gb-ssd-black/6481354.p?skuId=6481354

Specs

• Processor Model

Intel 11th Generation Core i7
  • Processor Model Number
    i7-11700F
  • Processor Speed (Base)

2.5 gigahertz
  • Storage Type
    HDD, SSD
  • Total Storage Capacity
    1500.0 gigabytes
  • Solid State Drive Capacity

500.0 gigabytes
  • Hard Drive Capacity

1000.0 gigabytes
  • System Memory (RAM)

16.0 gigabytes
  • Graphics

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
  • Operating System

Windows 11 Home

General

• Product Name
    Gamer Xtreme Desktop - Intel Core i7-11700F - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 1TB HDD + 500GB SSD
  • Brand
    CyberPowerPC
  • Model Number
    GXi3400BSTV8

Processor

• Processor Model
    Intel 11th Generation Core i7
  • Processor Model Number
    i7-11700F
  • Processor Cores
    8-core
  • Processor Speed (Base)

2.5 gigahertz

Storage

• Storage Type
    HDD, SSD
  • Total Storage Capacity
    1500.0 gigabytes
  • Solid State Drive Capacity

500.0 gigabytes
  • Hard Drive Capacity

1000.0 gigabytes
  • Solid State Drive Interface

NVMe
  • Hard Drive Interface

SATA
  • Hard Drive RPM

7200.0 revolutions per minute

Memory

• System Memory (RAM)

16.0 gigabytes
  • Type of Memory (RAM)

DDR4 SDRAM
  • System Memory RAM Speed

3000.0 megahertz
  • Cache Memory

16.0 megabytes
  • Number Of Memory Slots
  • System Memory RAM Expandable To

128.0 gigabytes

Graphics

• Graphics Type

Dedicated
  • GPU Brand
    NVIDIA
  • Graphics

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
  • Video Memory Type

Dedicated
  • Video Memory

8000.0 megabytes

Compatibility

• Operating System

Windows 11 Home
  • Operating System Architecture

64-bit

Connectivity

• Internet Connectivity
    Ethernet, Wi-Fi
  • Wireless Networking

Wireless-AC
  • Bluetooth Enabled

No
  • Ethernet Card

10/100/1000
  • Number Of Ethernet Ports
  • Number of HDMI Outputs (Total)
  • Number of USB Ports (Total)
  • Number of DisplayPort Outputs (Total)
  • Number Of PS/2 Ports

Dimension

• Product Height

19.5 inches
  • Product Width

9.1 inches
  • Product Depth

18.1 inches
  • Product Weight

36.0 pounds

Other

• UPC

1 minute ago, Tech87 said:

Is the cpu 65c when it crashes or at idle?

Does it typically crash to the desktop or restart itself?

65 when under stress test, and it never crashes unless i start a game, any game crash to desktop, but it has restarted itself

6 minutes ago, InnoBystand said:

65 when under stress test, and it never crashes unless i start a game, any game crash to desktop, but it has restarted itself

How are your GPU temps at idle and just before the crashing?

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

What's annoying is it sounds like one of those issues that has a simple solution, I don't know what it could be though. I would definitely open a support ticket with best buy or cyberpower, the fact that you've redownloaded the drivers and whole ass operating system would indicate it's a hardware malfunction to me. They may need to get you a new machine.

8 minutes ago, Mr Gigor said:

What's annoying is it sounds like one of those issues that has a simple solution, I don't know what it could be though. I would definitely open a support ticket with best buy or cyberpower, the fact that you've redownloaded the drivers and whole ass operating system would indicate it's a hardware malfunction to me. They may need to get you a new machine.

Apparently Best Buy and CyberPower have been really bad at handling this, they have just been saying to play different games, i got this on sale and that 3060 Ti for $1400 with an I7 is incredible so i dont want a refund could it be a PSU issue?

11 hours ago, InnoBystand said:

Apparently Best Buy and CyberPower have been really bad at handling this, they have just been saying to play different games, i got this on sale and that 3060 Ti for $1400 with an I7 is incredible so i dont want a refund could it be a PSU issue?

Well first of all If I was you and I contacted support and support said "just play different games" I'm going full Karen and asking for the manager, I will make the biggest stink I can over this until they either fix it or send me a new one, I don't care if I got it discounted if they sent me faulty hardware they're fixing the issue simple as.

According to one of the answered questions on the listing it's a 600W evga power supply it's possible you're out doing the wattage. You could try replacing it though I would make the big stink before than.

4 hours ago, Mr Gigor said:

Well first of all If I was you and I contacted support and support said "just play different games" I'm going full Karen and asking for the manager, I will make the biggest stink I can over this until they either fix it or send me a new one, I don't care if I got it discounted if they sent me faulty hardware they're fixing the issue simple as.

According to one of the answered questions on the listing it's a 600W evga power supply it's possible you're out doing the wattage. You could try replacing it though I would make the big stink before than.

I appreciate it, I tried calling today and after an hour and a half of waiting they asked me to leave a message, their hours of taking calls match exactly with my working hours so im not sure what to do at this point

I have this same exact Pc with the same problem it’s the cpu cooler causing the cpu to have high temps I fixed it with this app called throttle stop just press disable turbo and you should be able to play with no problems hope this helped because I was stuck with the same issue for 3 days, just get a new cpu cooler you should be good 

• 5 weeks later...

Can we please get a status update on this issue?  I bought this PC for my daughter (only because of the INSANE GPU prices now) because it way more expensive to build them as I've always preferred.

That being said, 65C is nothing for that i7, so I doubt the crash has anything to do with that as the last poster alludes to.  It wouldn't even throttle down at that temp, much less crash.  I agree that these systems have crap CPU coolers, but that's a simple fix and that's not what's going on here.  

What was the solution?

• 2 months later...

Hey, do you have any updates on this? I bought this PC from best buy as well last November and I've been experiencing the same issues since day 1. I assumed it was a display issue since I was playing on a 65in 4k TV and my video was constantly dropping when switching between applications. I recently switched to a gaming monitor and although it resolved my display issues, my games are still crashing.