1st PC Planned rig

Budget (including currency): $1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Battlefield 2042, Rust, Tarkov, etc. 
Full Build List: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz 6-Core Processor   

Motherboard: MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  

Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  

Storage: Crucial P5 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  

Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB TUF GAMING OC Video Card  

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case   

Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit  

Case Fan: ARCTIC P14 72.8 CFM 140 mm Fan (x2)

Let me know if anything is not compatible together. I don’t know too much about PCs but I’d love to learn more this stuff is very interesting to me. It will be my first ever PC so I’m just trying to make something that can last a while. 

I went with the 1650 GPU just to have something Decent in the PC until over cards come back into stock. Hopefully that’s not too big of a problem. With this CPU I’ll have to Update the BIOS on the motherboard but that doesn’t seem too difficult. Let me know if there is anything I’m missing or just overlooking. Thank you.

4000D Airflow comes with 2 fans, so you don't need the 140mm fan pack. If you do want to get one, I would recommend Corsair AF or BeQuiet fans.

For the cpu... If you're trying to save money, maybe go intel?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6bJ8ht - AMD 5th gen Ryzen

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xJLJF8 - Intel 11th gen

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

Overall it's a pretty fine build. Big thing I'd change would be to just drop the 1650 and use the iGPU. You can then try your luck at getting a 3060 or 3060 Ti at Best Buy or Micro Center and not waste money on a card that's going to lose half its value in 6 months anyway. With one of those cards you'd still be losing money but not nearly as much as you would with the 1650 (given you get it at current MSRP).

14 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Overall it's a pretty fine build. Big thing I'd change would be to just drop the 1650 and use the iGPU. You can then try your luck at getting a 3060 or 3060 Ti at Best Buy or Micro Center and not waste money on a card that's going to lose half its value in 6 months anyway. With one of those cards you'd still be losing money but not nearly as much as you would with the 1650.

How are the Integrated Graphics on the 5600G? I see what you’re saying I just didn’t know if the IG’s would be worth it.

1 minute ago, Buford said:

How are the Integrated Graphics on the 5600G? I see what you’re saying I just didn’t know if the IG’s would be worth it.

It's about as good as a GT 1030. It's not amazing, but if you're trying GPUs are possible to get at MSRP (I've personally gotten 3 for me and my friends over the past 6 months), so I'd suspect you'd only be using it for 2-3 months. It should at least tide you over, and what you can do is try using the iGPU for a week or so, and if you can't stand that performance, buy a scalped 1650 to tide you over.

10 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

It's about as good as a GT 1030. It's not amazing, but if you're trying GPUs are possible to get at MSRP (I've personally gotten 3 for me and my friends over the past 6 months), so I'd suspect you'd only be using it for 2-3 months. It should at least tide you over, and what you can do is try using the iGPU for a week or so, and if you can't stand that performance, buy a scalped 1650 to tide you over.

Didn’t really think about that before I guess so thank you for the help. Probably exactly what I will do. 

not to shabby

from me,

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kpxGvf

CPU: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($165.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 Blue 74.34 CFM CPU Cooler  ($18.98 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock H570M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($94.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Silicon Power GAMING 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Patriot VPN100 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($129.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 6600 XT 8 GB Speedster QICK 308 Black Video Card  ($757.20 @ Amazon) 
Case: Antec Dark Phantom DP301M MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($108.78 @ Other World Computing) 
Total: $1500.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-12-04 04:06 EST-0500

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($293.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright MACHO Rev.C 84.97 CFM CPU Cooler  ($51.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Patriot Viper Steel 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3733 CL17 Memory  ($64.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital WD_BLACK SN750 SE 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($52.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 PE 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($74.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $665.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-12-04 07:37 EST-0500

get motherboard and 6600XT from here:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.4416533 $625

you can get windows on ebay for $20-30.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

16 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Overall it's a pretty fine build. Big thing I'd change would be to just drop the 1650 and use the iGPU.

Considering they want to play games like BF2042, CoD (maybe), and Tarkov, that's a horrible idea.

It's hard to get a fantastic gpu right now, but pretty easy to watch out for bundles with GTX 1660 SUPER or Ti cards, as well as maybe a 6600XT.

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos