GTA Online different on PC and Laptops?

HashtagFireball

Does someone know whether the Online Version on PC is different from the Versions on Laptops because on PC? because I got no problems on my PC but on my Laptop, my game doesn't want to load to online and will just endless load and throw me back to Story Mode. Any suggestions?

5 minutes ago, HashtagFireball said:

my game doesn't want to load to online and will just endless load and throw me back to Story Mode. Any suggestions?

Just classic GTA issue. Also no, its the same version, kinda given considering theyre programmed for its operating system, not the device.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

12 hours ago, Camaro89rs said:

This forum is something else....  HashtagFlamer post question without giving specs of either system and wonders why one works and one doesn't.  

PC: R5 2600, 16GB G Skill 3000Mhz, RTX 2060, 1TB Samsung 860 QVO, 2 TB Seagate Hard drive.

Laptop: Gigabyte G5: i5 10500H, RTX 3060, 16 GB 3200Mhz, 512 GB NVMe SSD.

Both systems can run Cyberpunk w/ RTX on 1080p so there's no problem whatsoever to not handle GTA fr