Lots of problems read post for detail..please help im lost :((

Grabby

So ive been building my new pc and it has been nothing but horror. Im going to list all my problems ATM...there are not rhe only ones ive faced.

1 : My SSD wont be recognized by the system, eventhough showing up in the BIOS and when using a boot stick as a partition. I can install windows on it but thats no use if it doesnt get detected.

2. Sometimes when booting up, the pc turns on and everything, but it wont load the mainboard boot menu etc. (If you know what i mean) and it just stays in a state of grey screen. (Abt 2/3 times when booting)

3. The red light on my mainboard is constantly Red when booting (trying to boot lol)

4. I cant use the mouse of keyboard in the BIOS menu anymore since about 6 reboots, the only thing i can do is basicly turn it on and off

5. My PC is LOUD even on low load. Its hissing and ringing everywhere. The power supply is especially loud.
Its at a frequency my parents cant hear anymore but to its VERY obnoxious 

Context : I wasnt rough when building the pc and hamdled the compontnets with care, making sure they wont short or fall or mechanicly break etc.

I am no expert, im an idiot and im slowly overwhealmed im in desperate need of help

Specs :
Gigabyte RTX3080ti
i7-12700k
Gigabyte Aorus Z690 DDR4
32GB Corsair Vengance Pro RGB
NZXT Kraken Z73
bequiet 850W platinum
WD SSD 1TB (i have more but i cant boot with more than one drive in ATM so i at least want windows on that one)

Users have been experiencing many problems with DDR4 on Gigabyte'z Z690 boards. 

What motherboard do you have? There are many Aorus Z690 DDR4 boards.

-> My SSD wont be recognized by the system, eventhough showing up in the BIOS and when using a boot stick as a partition. I can install windows on it but thats no use if it doesnt get detected.
Did you initialize your drive in windows via Disk Manager? 

-> Sometimes when booting up, the pc turns on and everything, but it wont load the mainboard boot menu etc. (If you know what i mean) and it just stays in a state of grey screen. (Abt 2/3 times when booting)

Does the monitor receive a signal from the system?

-> The red light on my mainboard is constantly Red when booting (trying to boot lol)

That's your DEBUG LED's what light in specific is it?

doing it your first time can be horrible, more so in general as well and with recent complications.

I guess all of the power cables are fine and in the correct place, BIOS issues could also be some USB port issues or so? If an BIOS update could be needed if you are able to find out which version is installed. As for powering on, can be some aggressive boost? and with such high demanding power components.

even if there is a grey screen, just try to keep spamming the BIOS button or buttons to see if you are allowed in. For some reasons, it might not always show.

And I guess you do have intel integrated graphics, so you can use the HDMI/DP on the motherboard for picture, if for some reason the GPU is being bugged for one reason or another. which is very helpful when it comes to troubleshooting. hopefully you can tell about the red lights, if debugging and what they show (white text next to the light).

As for coil whine, that if your PSU have that and GPU? RIP for quiet sound.

As for fans, it might become more quiet when getting into your OS or windows.

Try reseating the CMOS, RAM, GPU and unplug all devices that aren't required for boot (including keyboard and mouse)

Do you have a recording of the sound? If the PSU is making noise that isn't the fan or coil whine you should get a different one

11 hours ago, Caroline said:

Yup, sounds like NZXT cooling. You can turn down the fan speed but it'll overheat at some point, if the case has no fresh air intake it'll continue to be loud. The power supply though, shouldn't be too loud unless you have a serious coil whine issue.

Is the pump even running? I've read a lot of those coolers from that particular brand are DOA, you're mostly paying for the looks and not for quality components.

I checked. Its definitely the PSU the nzxt cooler is not audible exept if you get close to the fans (mount : radiator top, tubes down)

The grey screen sounds like a memory issue to me, my old build had the same temper tantrums, I couldn't afford to fix it so I had to live with it for 8+ years, try booting with a single RAM stick.

All my ram sticks are functional (checked in my old pc) and all clicked in. So you say the mainboard just might be broken ?

12 hours ago, Darkwing Drex said:

Can you find your ssd in windows?

I wish i could enter windows. It shows up in the BIOS as "enabled"

3 minutes ago, Grabby said:

The part in the reply since "I chekced" ks written by me until the break. Im net to this forum and chose the wrong reply option

11 hours ago, Pixelfie said:

Try reseating the CMOS, RAM, GPU and unplug all devices that aren't required for boot (including keyboard and mouse)

Do you have a recording of the sound? If the PSU is making noise that isn't the fan or coil whine you should get a different one

When ill come home from work i will try to pick up the sound. As for the other technical stuff you mentioned, im going to try as well

12 hours ago, iMxmo said:

Users have been experiencing many problems with DDR4 on Gigabyte'z Z690 boards. 

What motherboard do you have? There are many Aorus Z690 DDR4 boards.

-> My SSD wont be recognized by the system, eventhough showing up in the BIOS and when using a boot stick as a partition. I can install windows on it but thats no use if it doesnt get detected.
Did you initialize your drive in windows via Disk Manager? 

-> Sometimes when booting up, the pc turns on and everything, but it wont load the mainboard boot menu etc. (If you know what i mean) and it just stays in a state of grey screen. (Abt 2/3 times when booting)

Does the monitor receive a signal from the system?

-> The red light on my mainboard is constantly Red when booting (trying to boot lol)

That's your DEBUG LED's what light in specific is it?

The Gigabyte Aorus ultra z690 ddr4

I never entered windows on this pc with this ssd so i guess no. It does show in my BIOS as a Sata drive and as "enabled" with hot plugging also enabled.

The monitor used to and now sometimes gets a signal from the system (plugged into GPU) 

Ive done many boots so i got a lot of outcomes. I might add an audio file of me talking what exactly doesnt work here in this thread if possible

Idk what specific LED it is but i know its on the mainboard. I think the red LED is just the byproduct of nothing working properly so i guess that problem is gone when the others are

4 hours ago, Grabby said:

I wish i could enter windows. It shows up in the BIOS as "enabled"

if it register the SSD in BIOS, then your boot options might fail or not having a good boot. some systems one can force boot on set SSD or HDD, some newer systems for some reason MIGHT auto enable boot on NVME (those SSD sticks that goes on the motherboard). Can also be a faulty boot, is this an old windows drive?

10 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

if it register the SSD in BIOS, then your boot options might fail or not having a good boot. some systems one can force boot on set SSD or HDD, some newer systems for some reason MIGHT auto enable boot on NVME (those SSD sticks that goes on the motherboard). Can also be a faulty boot, is this an old windows drive?

Its a new western digital SSD. When selecting a boot device it wont be able to be selected (doesnt show up as an option), if with windows installed on it or not. It cant be a M.2 force boot since it used to want to boot from my hdd when i used to have it installed aswell (i removed every drive exept for the ssd in the process of troubleshooting)

I have a 1TB samsung evo nvme ssd on the way to try it with that one if i really have to let go of all my drives for booting. Im this desperate