Does the AMD 3350G support 4k at 60Hz over HDMI?

Go to solution Solved by Dreckssackblase,

From a quick search I have found that this gen of AMD APUs support HDMI 2.0b and DisplayPort 1.4, which do support UHD @ 60Hz  so I think it should work for the 3350g aswell.image.png.0e418fdc8355313413efc4542328c3b4.png

Hi all, 

My HTPC recently died after many years of service, and I'm looking to get a modestly-priced replacement. CPU supplies are pretty constrained where I live - generally, only mid- and upper-tier recent models are available (11th gen i5/i7 and Ryzen 5000 series). These are all out of budget. No one has stock of the older 3400G, which would have been my first choice. The newer 5300G is not yet available here, and likely won't be for many months. 

However, I can get a system built with an older 3350G for a really good price. This has plenty of performance for my needs, being only 4k streaming and playback of x265 material. No need for gaming, encoding etc. 

What I am unable to determine is if the 3350G will output 4k at 60Hz over HDMI. Does anyone know if this is the case? There are no detailed specs on the relevant AMD page, likely because it's an OEM-only part. The reason I ask is that something like the i5-10400 only does 4k at 30Hz over HDMI according to the Intel page here

I'd be grateful for any guidance you could provide :D. 

From a quick search I have found that this gen of AMD APUs support HDMI 2.0b and DisplayPort 1.4, which do support UHD @ 60Hz  so I think it should work for the 3350g aswell.image.png.0e418fdc8355313413efc4542328c3b4.png

Ahhh brilliant, thank you so much! Please may I ask what you searched for... I spent over an hour on teh Google with no luck XD

5 hours ago, DontHertzMe said:

Ahhh brilliant, thank you so much! Please may I ask what you searched for... I spent over an hour on teh Google with no luck XD

I looked on a couple sites and weirdly enough the german price comparison website Geizhals had the most comprehensive list of features oout of all of them.

image.thumb.png.af16404b976e2e7494844133e0d36f5a.png