I am building a PC just a question

Pcbob544

Ok so in all the things you have watched they put in the cpu ram cou cooler ssd blah blah blah then the power supply and then they put the motherboard in the case but then the video cuts and starts back with the motherboard out and they are plugging everything in so should I put the motherboard in the case then plug it in or plug it in then put it in the case?

Put everything in the case and then run / plug in the cables if that is what your are asking. I would personally screw the psu into the case before screwing in the motherboard but thats just personal preference.

After reading your question adain I think I finally get it. In most videos they will plug everything in once outside of the case to make sure it runs as it can be a PITA to troubleshoot while it is in the case. So it is often recommended to plug everything in outside of the case. See if it turns on, then unplug the cables and put everything into the case.

Ok so put in the completed mother board then put in you then power supply and plug everything in?

7 minutes ago, Pcbob544 said:

Ok so put in the completed mother board then put in you then power supply and plug everything in?

Exaclty, that'll work fine.

Plug everthing into the Mainboard (CPU, CPU cooler, RAM, SSD)

screw all of that into the case

put in the PSU and then run those cables to the mainboard.

After that you could plug in additional stuff like Fans or harddrives that need to connect to the mainboard