What ultrawide monitor to buy.

Hello I was trying to find a deal this black Friday and cyber Monday but with no good results so now I'm trying to find out the best value for money ultra wide monitor I can find within my budget.

Requirements:
inches: at least 34" ultrawide
aspect ratio: at least 21:9
resolution: at least 3440 x 1440

refresh rate: at least 120Hz. A big plus would be gsync or gsync compatible freesync with at least 100 Hz with it enabled.
budget: around 400 euros (+-50)

I want to use it for both gaming and productivity like coding/modeling/art. So a high refresh rate, and good colours are what I need.

From my search I was looking at the Xiaomi mi Curved 34" (which is about 400 euro here) and the Samsung Odyssey G5 LC34G55T (which is at around 420 euro).
Also the Gigabyte G34WQC at around 520 euro.
Please let me know which of the two you would recommend and any other recommendations on other monitors in the same price category.

Thank you for your time!

For your budget the Xiaumi Mi Curved it a good choice. It's a lot better than the Samsung G5.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

For your budget the Xiaumi Mi Curved it a good choice. It's a lot better than the Samsung G5.

In what ways is it better? I only noticed the brightness and contrast is better with Xiaomi. is there something more?

14 minutes ago, lordanhel said:

In what ways is it better? I only noticed the brightness and contrast is better with Xiaomi. is there something more?

The G5 has way worse pixel response times if i remember correctly.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.