New to ultrawide - software suggestions?

eltharynd
Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,

Sure you can just run a borderless 16:9 window that takes 2/3 of your screen and run your chat etc. on the rest. There is no particular software i'm running, but many different games need different fixes depending on in what way they have to be fixed. I just posted a few days ago in a different thread about what type of fixes you should expect:

So today I'm getting an ultrawide monitor...
This is the first time I get one cause i was always hesitant...

So for all you veterans, how do you play games that don't support it? 
I plan to play and stream a LOT of games that don't support it, is there a way to have a borderless window centered on screen while still be able to have, say, obs on one side and discord on the other side? 

Any other software util you guys use a lot? 

ty in advance

Sure you can just run a borderless 16:9 window that takes 2/3 of your screen and run your chat etc. on the rest. There is no particular software i'm running, but many different games need different fixes depending on in what way they have to be fixed. I just posted a few days ago in a different thread about what type of fixes you should expect:

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.