Need recomendations for a new TV

Heya guys, first time posting but couldn't think of a better place to ask about advice in his matter.

My wife and I will be moving into our own apartment soon, and we're looking to get a new TV for the living room.

Requirements are:

• Be OLED
  • Support HDMI 2.1 (we own a Playstation 5, so at least one port would be good)
  • Between 55-65' in size

From looking at past videos on the LTT youtube, I think Sony, LG and Samsung TVs are dominant in the market. So if any of you got some good recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

Have a wonderful day, thanks for reading!

Samsung tvs are good with or without oled, but they are big and have proprietry cable boxes, try panasonic or sony if you want strait panels. Or if you want curved and extra-thin, try LG.

I wanna stay objective, but my entire life I've sort of been a Sony fan, and while I believe that a Sony TV will probably be the best choice for me, I still wanna be objective and see more options before making a choice.

the sony fanboy in me wants that japanese tv tho

Then possibly you'll want the 55' model of SONY Bravia A8H, it's HDR and with playstation compatibility. 

Thanks mate, I'll put it on the list of TVs to look into more in-depth!

Well Samsung doesn't have OLEDs for starters, so it will be either LG or Sony from the major brands or Panasonic, Philips, or Hisense otherwise. The general sentiment is that Sony's motion processing is superior and has some better image quality,  and that LG is superior for gaming due to lower input lag, for example.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/compare/sony-a8h-oled-vs-lg-c1-oled/12801/21421?usage=1&threshold=0.10

Direct comparison (purely mathematical) between the A8H and the LG C1.

The C1 (or last year's CX) will have VRR support for when the PS5 finally supports it. 

If it was up to me, I would get the C1/CX. (In fact, I already did, I have a CX) If the A8H had VRR and wasn't $400 more, I would go with the Sony since it does have slight advantages in color volume and grey uniformity.

Get the LG with VRR, pocket the $400 and put it towards a speaker setup.