PC works normaly but when shut down fans go at 100% speed

Nets

hello, a friend pc is doing something iv never seen before, the pc works normaly but when it shutdown all the fans go 100% speed, the only way to stop it its to shutdown the psu... as soon you turn psu on they go again 100% speed, when the power button is pressed the fans go back to normal speeds and all works perfect.

the PC is an old asus pre built system CM 6330.

any guesses what this issue can be ? 

Thanks 

Sounds like it's either overheating or it thinks it's overheating.

edit: OH when the PC shuts down the fans start up. miss read the post initially. My best guess would be a malfunction with the fan controller. I don't know how one would fix this however, personally this would be one of those things I don't bother fixing NGL. someone smarter will have to help you.

5 minutes ago, Zander de beer said:

A friend of mines pc dose the same except the fans turn off when it cooled down.

this one doesnt just stay there blowing air

19 hours ago, Mr Gigor said:

Sounds like it's either overheating or it thinks it's overheating.

edit: OH when the PC shuts down the fans start up. miss read the post initially. My best guess would be a malfunction with the fan controller. I don't know how one would fix this however, personally this would be one of those things I don't bother fixing NGL. someone smarter will have to help you.

Well i tryed a different power Button switch and another PSU does exactly the same, also the psu fan GOES 100% my Guess os the motherboard fan controller its messed