Pc won't boot if usb legacy support enabled. But I want to reinstall windows

Go to solution Solved by Broimretarded,

Solved it. Didn't know how it worked but I made a windows 7 bootable usb instead of 10 and it worked. 

I have an older desktop (DDR2 lga775). When usb legacy support is on in bios , pc will freeze on bios splash screen.  If I turn this off , I won't be able to boot from my usb flash drive. But I have to reinstall windows on this system so.. need help.

Pc specs(pls don't kill me):

DDR2 2gb

Legacy bios (2007 version or something from Fujitsu)

Core 2 duo

Windows 20h1 32 bit.

I can't reinstall/update bios cuz I couldn't find the motherboard model on the Fujitsu support page.

(Esprimo fmv d5350 if that helps)

1 minute ago, Broimretarded said:

I have an older desktop (DDR2 lga775). When usb legacy support is on in bios , pc will freeze on bios splash screen.  If I turn this off , I won't be able to boot from my usb flash drive. But I have to reinstall windows on this system so.. need help.

Pc specs(pls don't kill me):

DDR2 2gb

Legacy bios (2007 version or something from Fujitsu)

Core 2 duo

Windows 20h1 32 bit.

I can't reinstall/update bios cuz I couldn't find the motherboard model on the Fujitsu support page.

(Esprimo fmv d5350 if that helps)

If you dont want hassle then I have a good trick for you (which worked for me)

plug the hdd(or ssd) into another computer and disable that computer's boot drive in bios then use normal methods to install windows in it and then put the hdd(or ssd) back to the old one....windows automatically configures the basic drivers on first boot

15 minutes ago, Asc1005 said:

If you dont want hassle then I have a good trick for you (which worked for me)

plug the hdd(or ssd) into another computer and disable that computer's boot drive in bios then use normal methods to install windows in it and then put the hdd(or ssd) back to the old one....windows automatically configures the basic drivers on first boot

Bro I don't have any friends to begin with

Solved it. Didn't know how it worked but I made a windows 7 bootable usb instead of 10 and it worked.