pc crashes straight to black

radicalzer0

before i begin my specs are: ryzen 3 3100, rx570 8gb, team elite 16gb 3200mhz x 1, asrock am4 pro4 (bios version p4.20 - i think), 2x1tb hdd, 120gb ssd, windows 10 pro 64 bit, 750w 80+ bronze psu

it mainly does it when its either hot in my office or there isnt a desk fan literally blowing into the side of it with the side panel off - one problem though - none of the components are overheating

cpu, gpu and mobo temps are all regular when it does it - ive looked at them when it happens and psu temps are fine too (i just replaced it because thats what i thought it was)

it started doing this a few months after i got it (august 2020) but then it stopped after a month or 2 but suddenly started again recently.

i would really appreciate help as it has been very hot recently where i live and i literally cannot use it for more than 2 minutes

What are your idle temps/load temps, what model power supply is it, and what case are you using? In addition, what country are you located?

51 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

What are your idle temps/load temps, what model power supply is it, and what case are you using? In addition, what country are you located?

i couldnt tell you the exact temps but ik theyre around the normal - ive checked before

the psu is an asus tuf gaming 750w bronze and the case is a coolermaster cmp501

im located in australia so its only gonna get hotter as we go into summer which is why im trying to find a fix for this before it gets completely unusable

27 minutes ago, radicalzer0 said:

i couldnt tell you the exact temps but ik theyre around the normal - ive checked before

the psu is an asus tuf gaming 750w bronze and the case is a coolermaster cmp501

im located in australia so its only gonna get hotter as we go into summer which is why im trying to find a fix for this before it gets completely unusable

I had a somewhat similar issue to this before. I found out that my issue was caused from a faulty DP cable. So perhaps try a different cable. Additionally, my RX570 4GB has a similar crashing issue under load when I connect more than 2 monitors. So if you have more than one installed try and run with just one and see if that mitigates the issue

33 minutes ago, arilmikhail said:

I had a somewhat similar issue to this before. I found out that my issue was caused from a faulty DP cable. So perhaps try a different cable. Additionally, my RX570 4GB has a similar crashing issue under load when I connect more than 2 monitors. So if you have more than one installed try and run with just one and see if that mitigates the issue

that wouldnt be it, i only recently got a second monitor and it was doing it before then