New Computer.. Weird Keyboard Stuttering Issue

kaeden1100

Hey guys, long time LTT viewer but new to the forums. I just purchased a new PC (CyberPowerPC) prebuilt from Best Buy, simply because it had a RTX 3060 in it and was only about $1500, so had a hard time turning it down. With that being said, ever since I got it, I've been running into this weird stuttering issue, primarily with keyboard input it seems. Sometimes it will take 4-5 seconds to register a keypress when typing or otherwise, sometimes it won't register the keypress at all, and sometimes the keypress sticks. Fairly certain this isn't an issue with the keyboard as I never had this issue with the other computer and I'm using the same keyboard. I've tried looking at utilization and temps for everything from GPU, CPU, RAM, Etc. and nothing seems abnormal. Really struggling to figure this one out. Honestly it's making me consider returning the PC and using my other one again. Any suggestions on what to look for here? For reference, here's specs for the old PC and current:

Old:

• CyperPowerPC
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU
  • ASRock Radeon RX5700XT GPU
  • 16GB TForce VulcanZ DDR4 CL16 @3000Mhz RAM (2x 8GB Dual Channel)
  • Lexar 260GB SSD for OS
  • WD 2TB HDD for Games and Other Large Applications (Swapped to Current PC ATM) 
  • ASRock B550 AM Gaming Mobo
  • ** And just for reference, system had a single fan radiator water cooler for the CPU, which is now on the new system cause the cooler CyberPower is putting on the new ones is well... not great.
  • Windows 11

New:

• CyberPowerPC
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5600G CPU
  • Asus RTX 3060
  • 16 GB TForce VulcanZ DDR4 CL16 @3200Mhz RAM (2x 8GB Dual Channel)
  • Intel 512GB NVME SSD for OS
  • WD 2TB HDD for Games and Other Large Applications
  • Gigabyte B550 UD AC Mobo
  • Windows 11

Thanks for your time guys! Any help is appreciated here.