To anyone who uses apple music family plan...

Go to solution Solved by Commodus,
12 hours ago, OtherSammm said:

Are playlist/librarys shared between people or are the on each seperate apple id? Me and my parents want to share an apple music family plan, but my step dad is worried that his playlists could possibly be edited by my mom or I? I couldnt find any information on this anywhere else so I resorted to where I know best.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.

I have an Apple Music family plan (through Apple One, but this applies to any family setup). All your playlists and recommendations are distinct to your Apple ID; unless you sign into someone else's Apple ID, you're not going to mess with anything.

Are playlist/librarys shared between people or are the on each seperate apple id? Me and my parents want to share an apple music family plan, but my step dad is worried that his playlists could possibly be edited by my mom or I. I couldnt find any information on this anywhere else so I resorted to where I know best.

12 hours ago, OtherSammm said:

Are playlist/librarys shared between people or are the on each seperate apple id? Me and my parents want to share an apple music family plan, but my step dad is worried that his playlists could possibly be edited by my mom or I? I couldnt find any information on this anywhere else so I resorted to where I know best.

I have an Apple Music family plan (through Apple One, but this applies to any family setup). All your playlists and recommendations are distinct to your Apple ID; unless you sign into someone else's Apple ID, you're not going to mess with anything.

13 hours ago, Commodus said:

Ok thank you so much!