Intel P4000M Chasis and Intel S2600CP Motherboard

jtann12
I am getting a old server in a couple weeks free of charge , I am pretty good with building Consumer grade computers ,but this is my first delve into the server world. It is the Intel P4000M Chasis the model that has dual reduant 750w psus, now all I could find is mainly refurbished models of those powersupplies and the ones in the case are 6 years old. The mother board is dual socket and has a standard 24 pin ATX as well as 8 pin EPS connectors for each of the processors. Is it okay if i use a standard ATX PSU with this motherboard? I think I can fix it into the case with a few screws. I don't really want to hunt for those exact server PSUs they are super expensive new like 200-400 bucks a pop and I already got a 1000W EVGA Gold rated PSU that is standard ATX. I also got dual Xeon E5-2667 V2 chips and 64 gigs of ECC DDR3 1800mhz ram for the board I would appreciate any help as this will house all our family memories and movies and shows for plex!

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

I have that board

Standard psuss will work fine.

What a relief! I was so worried about it not working now I just have to figure out how to mount the psu lol Thank you!