Second Monitor won't work after resetting windows 10

Luci

So I decided to install more ram (I knew I should have just downloaded it like a normal person) and my windows got fucked. I was able to boot but windows crashed so I decided that fuck it...reset my PC. Delete everything absolutely everything, wipe the drives even had to reformat one of them. All good and dandy and I set up my pc...but my second monitor wont start. I use Display Port for my main one and HDMI for my second one, so I decided to swap the cables around - yep - hdmi port wasnt working, dp port was gucci. However, I have 3 DP ports and 1 HDMI port on my RTX 3060 and when switching back I put the display port cable in the second DP port...it wont start...so I was like...thats weird ??? I tried the third one - not working. Then I returned to the first DP port - all good, first monitor working.

At this point I am all like - easy, drivers need to be updated, so I go download Driver Booster free version, update everything, restart....nothing. The same situation. So at this point I am out of ideas.

One important thing - I did CMOS reset by shorthing the 2 pins with a screw driver but then when I turned the pc on i had left the screw driver inside so it shorted...twice..until I checked it. Sooooo maybe that can fuck something up but I really hope it didnt.

System info:
CPU: 5600X AMD
PSU: Corsair RMX 850W Gold (2019 edition)
RAM: 16 GB (2X8) G.skill Aegis DDR4-3200, 16GB (2x8) Bassilisk DDR4-3200 (TOTAL 32 GB DDR4-3200) but running at 3000
Motherboard - MSI B550-A Pro
Storage: 1TB Kingston SSD, 1 TB Crucial SSD, 4TB Barracuda HDD
Windows 10, 64x version

Drivers

image.png.25904e19a4ccc0d317d298ebc152ee34.png

Update - apparently my gaming pc with 144hz refresh rate now has only 1 option for 64hz...????

I feel kinda dumb now, but...after resetiing my PC and downloading drivers...I had no Nvidia Drivers. Thats why. Fuck...anyhow I am leaving it up in case anyone else is unfortunate like me.