pc help please!

Real pigowl

Please help! Need help figuring out an issue

Ok so I woke up and my computer was broken. I typically keep my computer on at the night. As I said my computer wasn’t working. The debug light was on and it wasn’t on before. I tried everything I could do, clear cmos, reseat everything, turn it on and off. I got nothing, there was one time I got stuck on a screen that said, “Devices Changed (CPU or Memory) or CMOS have been Cleared. Please enter Setup to configure your system, Press F1 to run setup. Press F2 to load default values and continue.” I took 10 minutes to ask my friends what I should do then I pressed F1. For some odd reason it did nothing, it was like my computer was frozen. I feel like that would be a CPU issue. I just want to make sure because I don’t want to waste my money on things I don’t need to get such as a testing cpu and or motherboard. Some of the times the CPU debug light would be on and some of the time it would be the VGA light. The times it was a VGA light I got a output but it was just a underscore, almost like it wasn’t reading my ssd. I think that would be a motherboard problem but I still don’t know. I don’t actually think it would be a VGA error (GPU error) even though those lights were on. I appreciate your help to anyone who offers to help me.   My specs are: Ryzen 3700x MSI B550 a-pro 36gb 3600mhz ram 1070ti  1tb intel 660p storage 2tb hdd seagate. After getting help by other people they suggested that it could have been a motherboard issue. I got a new motherboard afterwards and got be n7 b550. That did nothing so i figured i’d get a gr710 to see if my first gpu was the issue. It wasn’t. I sometimes get to the f2 del screen but get stuck at it like i did earlier. Please help me fix this

What I recommend doing is unplugging every single device that's not important (USB and internal, also keep case fans, storage, keyboard and mouse unplugged). What should stay in:

• GPU
  • CPU
  • 1 stick of RAM (try moving this to every slot and try the same with the other stick).
  • Motherboard
  • PSU
  • Monitor (try both HDMI and DP if possible)

Then reconnect everything one by one to see if that helps.

If changing the entire motherboard/gpu didnt fix it then id point to memory next. Cpus typically dont partially fail and tend to be the most reliable component as far as manufacturing tolerances. 

Run the machine with a single stick of ram. Try each stick alone in the machine

17 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

What I recommend doing is unplugging every single device that's not important (USB and internal, also keep case fans, storage, keyboard and mouse unplugged). What should stay in:

• GPU
  • CPU
  • 1 stick of RAM (try moving this to every slot and try the same with the other stick).
  • Motherboard
  • PSU

Thanks for the response, i followed your directions and still got no output. Strange

17 minutes ago, emosun said:

If changing the entire motherboard/gpu didnt fix it then id point to memory next. Cpus typically dont partially fail and tend to be the most reliable component as far as manufacturing tolerances. 

Thank you for the response, i did what you said and that didn’t work, i got no debug lights on and no signal

29 minutes ago, emosun said:

31 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

• GPU
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • PSU

I forgot to mention, there are no leds that are lighting up which is even more odd

10 minutes ago, Real pigowl said:

Thanks for the response, i followed your directions and still got no output. Strange

Since that doesn't work it pretty much leaves the CPU

RAM is fine since it doesn't work with both, motherboard is fine because it got replaced, GPU is fine because it got replaced, storage was unplugged so that's not the issue, which leaves the CPU and PSU. 

All I could think of is the CPU being faulty or the PSU somehow not supplying power to the 8 pin. If you have thermal paste, could you remove the CPU to see if there's any damage to the socket or the pins?

And can you try spamming delete? Maybe it will still boot into the BIOS.

Just now, Real pigowl said:

I forgot to mention, there are no leds that are lighting up which is even more odd

And are the fans spinning? If not I'm 99% sure it's the PSU, otherwise most likely CPU.

16 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Since that doesn't work it pretty much leaves the CPU

RAM is fine since it doesn't work with both, motherboard is fine because it got replaced, GPU is fine because it got replaced, storage was unplugged so that's not the issue, which leaves the CPU and PSU. 

All I could think of is the CPU being faulty or the PSU somehow not supplying power to the 8 pin. If you have thermal paste, could you remove the CPU to see if there's any damage to the socket or the pins?

And can you try spamming delete? Maybe it will still boot into the BIOS.

thank you for replying once again. I don’t know where my tube of thermal paste is but i’m nearly positive it’s not my cpu pins. When i took my pc apart earlier a few days ago after the pc was brown i had no bent pins.