USB Charging AND Data cable

TheReadViking

So, at this point I've tried multiple different cables that claim to be good for both charging and data, but when it comes to it none of these cables can support connecting a device such as a keyboard. I'm looking to replace the USB cable for my Logitech G915 keyboard, which uses a standard Micro-USB connection. Now, to assist with it being actually wireless, I'd like to be able to use a magnetic cable that can break away when needed instead of unplugging it. When the keyboard loses wired connection, it automatically connects wirelessly. Normally I'd just deal with it being wireless only as the magnetic cables still work for charging, but things like firmware updates can't complete without the data connection working.

Does anyone have suggestions for cables that they actually have experience with that are both magnetic connectors and working data transfer?

The keyboard doesn't send data through the USB port by the looks of it. Just charging. I expect firmware is likely provided over the dongle but requires power be plugged in for the upgrade to function?