Demolished smd capacitors i7-11700

Good afternoon! guys, I'm writing with the help of a Google translator (if there are errors or incomprehensible meaning, then sorry). I came for help from the rather toxic communities of the CIS and Russia.
I sincerely hope for help. I hope I have published this post in the right section.
I recently bought myself a clevo laptop and tried to configure the cooling system so that it worked more or less adequately. lowered the frequencies and so on. I was hoping to do CPU scalping (I've done it before, starting with Intel's 4th generation, and I've never had a problem). I started doing this last night, got distracted and forgot about the capacitors in the 11th generation of intel and demolished the smd under the lid (I'll add a photo). the crystal is intact, polished and I'm afraid to run it without capacitors (there are some thoughts that these are filter capacitors and work without them is possible. and maybe I'm wrong). communication with intel did not give anything, although I am not at all surprised. maybe who knows what capacities these smd capacitors have? or what can be safely and without unnecessary problems soldered in their place?
I would be extremely grateful.

IMG_20211130_012946.jpg

IMG_20211130_012544.jpg

IMG_20211130_221625.jpg

Welcome to the forums!!!

The translator worked great btw. 

You might be SOLed if you cut those SMDS off underneath the IHS. The die, or crystal as you said, is fine though but the SMDs I'm more worried about and potentially made this a paper weight unless you can solder them all back on perfectly. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

27 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

You might be SOLed if you cut those SMDS off underneath the IHS. The die, or crystal as you said, is fine though but the SMDs I'm more worried about and potentially made this a paper weight unless you can solder them all back on perfectly. 

thank you!:) I am very happy to join this community. yes, I adhere to your opinion that it is necessary to clean the site completely, cover it with varnish and forget about it. and why did intel put these capacitors at all?
but still, ideally, I would like to restore them, it's a pity that no one knows what capacities are required for this. I'll solder them without too much trouble. thanks for the answer 🙂