Upgrading Storage on MSI Trident 3

Aquarius

I have a small form factor prebuilt Trident 3 with a 128gb SATA M.2 SSD and a 1TB 5400RPM 2.5" HDD it also has an i5 7400 and a 1060 3gb. The custom H110 motherboard inside of it has only one m.2 slot which is already occupied by the 128gb drive. The 128gb drive is my os drive that also has some browsers and small apps on it. The 1TB drive is where i store my games and other large files/apps. I want to upgrade the 128gb drive to a 1tb NVME where i can store my games and apps leaving the 1tb drive for mass storage and large video files. Is there a way i can clone the 128gb drive to the new NVME or do i have to reinstall windows on the new drive. If i do reinstall windows, do i have to buy another license? Also, any 1tb nvme recommendations under 100 dollars?

You can use software to clone/migrate the OS and data on it to your new drive. Some options are; Aomei Backupper, Clonezilla, and Macrium Reflect.
You might need an external enclosure to have both drives connected during the cloning/migrating process. 

Also you most likely won't have to buy another license. As the key should be binded to your motherboard.  
If this does end up happening (unlikely) Microsoft provides a guide for reactivation :here

31 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

You can use software to clone/migrate the OS and data on it to your new drive. Some options are; Aomei Backupper, Clonezilla, and Macrium Reflect.
You might need an external enclosure to have both drives connected during the cloning/migrating process. 

Also you most likely won't have to buy another license. As the key should be binded to your motherboard.  
If this does end up happening (unlikely) Microsoft provides a guide for reactivation :here

is the mp600 core a good gen 4 ssd? in trying to get a gen 4 drive for when I upgrade my system in the future.