Weird LMG AD&website

ating246

206456456.png.e043726699cd165110c1994a533a5ee2.png

<removed link>

Edited by Spotty

16 minutes ago, ating246 said:

206456456.png.e043726699cd165110c1994a533a5ee2.png

Yeah thats a blatant scam site. You can find LMG in https://linusmediagroup.com/.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

4 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Yeah thats a blatant scam site. You can find LMG in https://linusmediagroup.com/.

Very weird but may be official? It comes from Google Ads and claims to be hosted by Google(although I doubt it)

I removed the link. That's not LMG's website. You can find Linus Media Group's website at https://linusmediagroup.com/

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

20 minutes ago, Spotty said:

I removed the link. That's not LMG's website. You can find Linus Media Group's website at https://linusmediagroup.com/

So someone is using Google AD to promote fake LMG website...I thought this kind of scam would not be allowed, terrible

1 hour ago, ating246 said:

So someone is using Google AD to promote fake LMG website...I thought this kind of scam would not be allowed, terrible

Google doesn't really care where their money comes from. It's up to companies to fight for their IP and brand.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

20 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Google doesn't really care where their money comes from. It's up to companies to fight for their IP and brand.

Unless it’s from a competitor to something they own*

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Unless it’s from a competitor to something they own*

If you are referring favoring their products in search results, that's bit different than allowing advertising from competing products.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

If you are referring favoring their products in search results, that's bit different than allowing advertising from competing products.

No I meant like not allowing

things like Rossman repair on adsense because they are partners with ubreakifix 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler