I have stupid problem

NearNearty
Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,
7 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

the only other way to confirm a pass is via a motherboard-connected 'beeper', the likes of which are pretty much non-existent these days.

And also a post code

On really old boards this is basically non existant and requires a pci debug card, on newer boards its pretty much standard unless you get a really cheap matx board or something

My computer don't want to post if i don't plug the monitor, like how, but if i plug the monitor the bios is post and the computer is run perfectly normal, is that normal or there is a problem on my computer?

16 minutes ago, NearNearty said:

My computer don't want to post if i don't plug the monitor, like how, but if i plug the monitor the bios is post and the computer is run perfectly normal, is that normal or there is a problem on my computer?

Ofc you wont see it post cause the bloody monitor isnt even plugged in, if its via post codes then still useless anyways cause you cant see anything

23 minutes ago, NearNearty said:

A Power On Self Test serves no purpose, if there is no way to SEE the result of the test (BIOS screen is a usual confirmation of "test passed") - the only other way to confirm a pass is via a motherboard-connected 'beeper', the likes of which are pretty much non-existent these days.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

7 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

the only other way to confirm a pass is via a motherboard-connected 'beeper', the likes of which are pretty much non-existent these days.

And also a post code

On really old boards this is basically non existant and requires a pci debug card, on newer boards its pretty much standard unless you get a really cheap matx board or something

11 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

And also a post code

I have galax x570, the only one i can think is the bios problem, maybe for some reason the bios need to check the output monitor to post.

And i have 1 more question, if i update the bios for the future proci(currently using ryzen 5 3500) to 4000 or 5000 bios, can i still run ryzen 3000 series?