Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't activate windows

PlushBac0n69

I recently stopped using kms pico as i was getting this weird bug that kept prompting me that my windows liscense was going to expire soon whenever my wifi was either slow , or had disconnected. "No problem!", i said as i went on amazon and bought a product key online. For some reason it said that my windows was indeed activated, so i went and ran slmgr /upk and a few other commands that did something like remove the activation key. Then i tried to enter the windows key but it said "The product key you entered didn't work" (0xc004f050) so i thought "maybe the key was broken so i contacted the seller. After a bit of talk, the seller had already given me three activation keys which all didn't work. I knew it was probably something up with my software and i didn't know what. I don't want to waste this amazon seller's time and my 8.50 bucks on this key. also every time i restart it still says i have a product key which i don't remember installing. 
Specs (in case these might be the problem) : 
CPU:5600X
GPU: Asus dual 3070

Mobo: TUF gaming B550 plus

You'll have to reinstall clean.

Discussion/help with pirated stuff is not allowed on this forum. 

F@H
Desktop: i7-5960X 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS Rampage V, 32GB, RTX3080, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Thermaltake Overseer RX1, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Dell XPS 2 in 1 2019, 32GB, 1TB, 4K

GPD Win 2