Attempting to make a Gaming PC

Ludens

Budget (including currency): 4500 NZD and Under

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

I'll be honest i've never in this entire world ever made a PC and I don't know much so thats why i'm here be as harsh as you want I'm here for the knowledge 

Here is my proposal https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Z4XKCz

Hi

It looks good.

Look you can't do anything about the stupid pricing for GPU's, so i guess it's as good as it gets for this part.

I would choose a different case, but that's a matter a personal taste to be honest.

Only thing i would do differently, it's the CPU Cooler, 120MM AIO aren't very worth anything, you are much better choosing a good Air Cooler.
For this budget, you can replace it by 

Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black

It's by far a lot better performance for the money.

Or if you want to stay liquid cool, a lot better option is 

ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240

Also, you don't need the Z590 AORUS Ultra, you can take a lower end board for that CPu and you'll be just fine, might even go as saving around 100 bucks on this

Per example

Asus PRIME Z590M-PLUS

Good luck with the purchases and have fun putting it together 🙂

a cooler like an nh-d15 or a bequiet dark rock pro 4 would be much more suited for your case, that little 120mm aio is going to struggle to keep an 11700k cool

(also you can get windows keys for like 8 bucks)

Haha, I won't be buying from amazon and stuff it's just kind of a bucket list for me. thank you for the input I've decided to use the NH-U12S. as for the CPU why do you suggest the 

Asus PRIME Z590M-PLUS

p.s haha yea i def won't be buying it for that much i can get it from new zealand for like 50 or under I am pretty sure

You could do something like this with a $4500NZD budget.

The 12700K/KF (Or even the 12600K/KF) is faster than 11th gen for gaming.

Changed the case to the MB511 for a better front panel. You still get ARGB fans.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700KF 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($684.00 @ ExtremePC) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black 82.51 CFM CPU Cooler  ($165.00 @ ExtremePC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 UD AX DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($389.00 @ ExtremePC) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 CL18 Memory  ($274.85 @ PB Technologies) 
Storage: Crucial MX500 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($278.99 @ PB Technologies) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card  ($1798.99 @ PB Technologies) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($148.99 @ PB Technologies) 
Power Supply: MSI MPG A-GF 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($249.00 @ ExtremePC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($162.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Total: $4150.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-12-01 00:34 NZDT+1300

I would steer away from Gigabyte for the MOBO and MSi for the PSU, but the above looks good !

14 minutes ago, SuperFryn said:

I would steer away from Gigabyte for the MOBO and MSi for the PSU, but the above looks good !

For what reason ? Nothing wrong with Gigabyte boards and the MSI psu is solid.

6 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

For what reason ? Nothing wrong with Gigabyte boards and the MSI psu is solid.

I have had terrible experience with Gygabite in general, so many issues with one of their Mobo with my i5 7600k.

Tried to RMA and it encountered one of the worst customer service i have ever seen, i work in customer service so i know sadly what i can look like. 

For PSU i try to stick to the renowed partner such as Seasonic but after you are correct i don't really find anything wrong with the MSI one. 

14 minutes ago, SuperFryn said:

I have had terrible experience with Gygabite in general, so many issues with one of their Mobo with my i5 7600k.

Tried to RMA and it encountered one of the worst customer service i have ever seen, i work in customer service so i know sadly what i can look like. 

For PSU i try to stick to the renowed partner such as Seasonic but after you are correct i don't really find anything wrong with the MSI one. 

See I have had the exact opposite experience with Gigabyte. Used quite a few boards over the years and never had a single issue. Also RMA will vary depending on the Country. In the UK for example Asus has always had a bad rep vs Gigabyte who have UK based RMA. Of course things might have changed and I haven't personally had to return a board so I can't comment on that part.

The MSI psu is made by CWT if I remember correctly. They make a lot of units for Corsair like the RMx/RMi etc.