1024 GB MicroSD Compatible Android Tablet Recommendations?!?

Mommys Lil Annabel

I was wondering if somebody could recommend a good large 12”+ Screen Android Tablet that I could also continue to update the android software like an iOS. I just have some apps that I can’t use on my iPhone because they’re android-based. I have a 1024 GB or 1 TB microSD card that I would like to use in it. I’m not a very well off financially, so something that’s fairly reasonable in cost would be greatly appreciated. And as for size I’m hoping to find 10 inch or bigger tablet. preferably a 12 inch or bigger. But what I can afford, is what I can afford.

thanks for the suggestions in Advanced.

1 hour ago, Mommys Lil Annabel said:

I’m not a very well off financially

1 hour ago, Mommys Lil Annabel said:

I have a(n) [...] 1 TB microSD card

Ah yes, 1TB microSD card and on a budget

How long do you intend to use it for? Software wise, you aren't getting anything with updates more than 3 years. I would recommend just running an andriod emulator on a computer or just getting a cheap Android phone instead of tablet. The 1TB microSD card should be worth a cheap Android phone.

Also, what's your budget?

I’m trying to figure out a way to do an android emulator on my iPhone 12 pro max without doing jailbreak. But I’m not having much luck on that. I definitely prefer a good iOS device when it comes to mobile. Mainly because they are supported so much longer. I didn’t know if  Samsung‘s are able to upgrade to a new versions of Android or not.