Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Minecraft Experience

Minecraft is a game that I have been playing for years, almost 8 to be exact. (Started in May or June of 2014.) I have had my ups and downs with Minecraft, like not playing for months, and playing every single day. Now, he’s the review for a game lol.

THE PROS (and the Legacy)

Oh boy, where do I begin. For starters, I found out about Minecraft from my sister, and I used to have 2 versions of it. Minecraft PE, (Pocket Edition) and Minecraft PE Lite. If you know what MCPE Lite is, you’re a legend. I fell in love with the game right when I got it. It gave me so much freedom to build whatever I wanted, and I love Legos, so this game was perfect. I built anything from a small house to an entire city with an island. I loved how back when Microsoft didn’t make everything need an account, I joined servers with no account and played some Hunger Games and obstacle courses. Minecraft will forever be in my heart as the game that really staples my childhood. (Also I watched a lot of Stampylonghead. Shoutout to the people who know him.) But, with every review, there is a downside.

THE CONS (Pretty minor lol)

Ok, so I don’t have the most money, but Minecraft costs $6.99. But that’s not all. Since that Microsoft controls Minecraft, there is something called Minecoins and it’s basically a currency for Minecraft. (Kinda like Robux or V-Bucks.)  You can buy maps, skin-packs, etc. But, the coins do cost real money and to get Minecoins, you need a Microsoft account. I don’t have one, so no maps for me, yay! (I’m not bothered to make one lol.)  There is another issue. Minecraft YT. It used to be Stampy Cat, iBallisticSquid, L for Lee, DanTDM, etc. Now it’s like Dream SMP, weird videos, and other interesting stuff. There’s still good content, but not a lot.

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, Minecraft is great. A few nit-picks, but overall, it’s my childhood.

Minecraft Rating: 11/10. I mean, I love the game and grew up on it.

how are you doing today

4 minutes ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

Minecraft PE, (Pocket Edition) and Minecraft PE Lite

I think pe lite is stuck on version 0.6 or something like that, now its been replaced with a trial, basically just an older version of minecraft compared to the full game at the time

First version ive played is 0.9.0 from ~2014, i remeber making alot of random sht like a bunch of crappy minecart systems because for some reason as a 7 year old i was obsessed with trains, i also made a bunch of nonsense like a tower made with random asf blocks and all the floors had completely different designs that my 7 year old self could make, blew up a tnt tower filled with chickens right next to it and i remeber it blowing up an entire floor but leaving everything else untouched, heck the only thing that remained was the ladder

I also remeber downloading a maps for mcpe app (still updated but pretty sure the old maps are gone) and just playing on a bunch of maps, iirc there was an "aether" map with a few puzzles that i just walked through, a map with a mine that has tons of ores, and some sort of greenhouse cube with melons ontop of it with a bunch of farms which i forgot the name of, also looked at a waterpark map that didnt have boats, cause back in 0.9.0-0.11.2 there were no boats, i also reccall a map that has some prisons filled with pigmen and some massive cube as the center point, literally was f ing around with throwing mincarts off the top of that cube till 2 am one time

I also remember spawning a bunch of wolves or other mobs and hitting them, before 0.12.0 theyd get pissed at you even in creative, a few times just spawned a bunch of wolves hit one and then the entire pack got pissed

Damn before 0.12.0 the nostalgia hits very hard, it was basically beta minecraft before 0.12.0 with no sprinting, no food bar, etc.

I cant really remember everything cause this was like 6-7 years ago. Maybe ill look at downloading 0.11.2 one day and reliving the days of 7 year old me, too bad i will never have the creativity that 7 year old me had

Also 11/10 cause its also my childhood and it has given me very fond memories, whether that be f ing around with minecarts, mobs, building random sht like water elevators, or exploring maps

Iirc i bought it ~0.14.0 cause the pirated version stopped working and i somehow got my mom to actually buy it even though i never buy anything usually, also even at 0.14.0 i was only like 9 years old so i didnt know that pirating was actually wrong or even knew that free minecraft is actually piracy at all, all i knew it as back then was just a way to get free working minecraft

9 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I think pe lite is stuck on version 0.6 or something like that, now its been replaced with a trial, basically just an older version of minecraft compared to the full game at the time

First version ive played is 0.9.0 from ~2014, i remeber making alot of random sht like a bunch of crappy minecart systems because for some reason as a 7 year old i was obsessed with trains, i also made a bunch of nonsense like a tower made with random asf blocks and all the floors had completely different designs that my 7 year old self could make, blew up a tnt tower filled with chickens right next to it and i remeber it blowing up an entire floor but leaving everything else untouched, heck the only thing that remained was the ladder

I also remeber downloading a maps for mcpe app (still updated but pretty sure the old maps are gone) and just playing on a bunch of maps, iirc there was an "aether" map with a few puzzles that i just walked through, a map with a mine that has tons of ores, and some sort of greenhouse cube with melons ontop of it with a bunch of farms which i forgot the name of, also looked at a waterpark map that didnt have boats, cause back in 0.9.0-0.11.2 there were no boats, i also reccall a map that has some prisons filled with pigmen and some massive cube as the center point, literally was f ing around with throwing mincarts off the top of that cube till 2 am one time

I also remember spawning a bunch of wolves or other mobs and hitting them, before 0.12.0 theyd get pissed at you even in creative, a few times just spawned a bunch of wolves hit one and then the entire pack got pissed

Damn before 0.12.0 the nostalgia hits very hard, it was basically beta minecraft before 0.12.0 with no sprinting, no food bar, etc.

I cant really remember everything cause this was like 6-7 years ago. Maybe ill look at downloading 0.11.2 one day and reliving the days of 7 year old me, too bad i will never have the creativity that 7 year old me had

Also 11/10 cause its also my childhood and it has given me very fond memories, whether that be f ing around with minecarts, mobs, building random sht like water elevators, or exploring maps

Iirc i bought it ~0.14.0 cause the pirated version stopped working and i somehow got my mom to actually buy it even though i never buy anything usually, also even at 0.14.0 i was only like 9 years old so i didnt know that pirating was actually wrong or even knew that free minecraft is actually piracy at all, all i knew it as back then was just a way to get free working minecraft

pocket edition lite was stuck on 0.2.1 forever because they never updated it but luckily i still have it on my old ipad

how are you doing today