Custom Water Cooled Desk - 56k warning. Lotsa Pictures! *Now with Table of Contents*

PBaines

OH My .OH MY GOD. Best build I've ever seen.

Your avatar... it's... yes.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Looks awsome! Great job!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Don't be ditching us over at ComputerLounge bro! You get a lot more attention over here though tbh so fair enough. Looking bloody impressive

I have done some planning for my desk now, keep failing at sketch up though, will show you a picture of a hand drawing later

so sick

this better be in build logs of the week 

Hope you get better soon.

LOL.

Won't be here tonight for the live-stream about the build of the week, it's already 0:58 and I am not going to sit through that whole stream.

I'll be watching the archive though.

You have my support PBaines!

Won't be here tonight for the live-stream about the build of the week, it's already 0:58 and I am not going to sit through that whole stream.

I'll be watching the archive though.

You have my support PBaines!

Hey man, no worries :) Who knows I might not even be in the build log of the week this week anyway!

Have a good one bro;

Phil

Wow that must have taken a lot of skill.

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

Hey man, no worries :) Who knows I might not even be in the build log of the week this week anyway!

Have a good one bro;

Phil

haha, you so funny, of course itll be in botw

this is amazing, nice work, this is exactly what i want to do myself, this is my ideal dream build, but don't have the tools skills nor time to invest :P

nice job!

haha, you so funny, of course itll be in botw

Yes, it will be, I think he meant it might not necessarily be this week though.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

This thread has more than 111.000 views? Holy cow! :o

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Dude.. I'm speechless.. this build is amazing! Took me over an hour to read the whole thread but it was so awesome and it was worth it! That bill though!  :o

-Tony

Dude.. I'm speechless.. this build is amazing! Took me over an hour to read the whole thread but it was so awesome and it was worth it! That bill though!  :o

Hahaha, @PBaines I think this is where a table of contents comes in handy ;)

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Hahaha, @PBaines I think this is where a table of contents comes in handy ;)

Yeah man, will be getting on to that tomorrow probably :)

This is incredible! You're a legend

4770k @ 4.6Ghz, 760 SLI, OCZ Vertex 3 128GB, 16GB 1600mhz RAM, Hyper 212 Evo, 750w PSU

Just watched the archive, they gave way too little attention to this, in a way understandable, but a shame. I realize they can't spend 5 minutes on it since that will require other builds to be as long but the amount of craftmanship should of been shown.

In-progress pictures would not be out of place, but I know for a fact that Slick (perhaps Linus too) have been following this thread and appreciate it as much as I do.

Well i feel like my build is terrible in every single way and i should feel bad for not living up to this... Damn it.