Custom Water Cooled Desk - 56k warning. Lotsa Pictures! *Now with Table of Contents*

PBaines

Looking good!

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Random RAM holding the tubes up lolol

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Lol keen eye :D

Right, I got some snaps before I got to send my motherboard away, hope you enjoy the few there are 

So for my coolant, I will be using tap water. But not town water, since I live in the country I get proper rain water. But to ensure that there is no bacteria I boiled my water first with the jug

IMG_7666.jpg

Water goes in this bowel, and sits in the fridge for half an hour to cool down

IMG_7668.jpg

Time to mix my coolant! 750ml of water, 250ml of Concentrate Orange Pastel

IMG_7669.jpg

Funnel it into my squeezy bottle for filling up my loop

IMG_7670.jpg

Then fill the loop up, do some bleeding and think that I need to add some yellow dye next time around to give it a more richer orange look so it matches with the build more :)

IMG_7676.jpg

IMG_7678.jpg

IMG_7680.jpg

IMG_7681.jpg

Now lets hope that I get my motherboard back quickly so I can finish this damn project!

Is it wrong that I had a Nerdgasm to this?

Back from the dead....

There are no words to describe how amazingly awesome this computer is. Hope you get it working soon.

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

The temporary solution till a make a wooden block for it to sit on hehe

I just marathoned through this post of 29 pages. I might have withdrawals.haha. This desk is amazing I am truly in awe of the entire thing. Can't wait to see it finished. Amazing

holy **** I love your work man such an inspirational job, also that random piece of ram holding up the tubing is brilliant

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

This is going so good, I can't wait to see the finished project :D

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

This looks awesome, but I expected it to be a little bit more saturated/orange? Looks quite bland, but still freaking awesome stuff! :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Is the fluid going through the graphics cards backwards or is that only a figment of my imagination?

Back from the dead....

This looks awesome, but I expected it to be a little bit more saturated/orange? Looks quite bland, but still freaking awesome stuff! :)

"Then fill the loop up, do some bleeding and think that I need to add some yellow dye next time around to give it a more richer orange look so it matches with the build more  :)"

Is the fluid going through the graphics cards backwards or is that only a figment of my imagination?

I dont think it matters which way through it goes

I dont think it matters which way through it goes

I've heard it reduces water flow, but now that I thought through it, I don't think it matters.

Back from the dead....

Looking good man can not wait see the finished product :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I've heard it reduces water flow, but now that I thought through it, I don't think it matters.

The thing that will reduce flow in this build is where it splits into three

• 2 weeks later...

any updates? cant wait to see this finished

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

WOW this is a master piece! awsome work! Please keep posting photos I want more and more and more!!!!!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

any updates? cant wait to see this finished

One of my GTX680's blew up... And I mean literally blew up. Smoke and all, a few of the capacitors popped and smoked so waiting on that for RMA...

AAARRRRGGGH JUST WANNA FINSIH THIS BUILD! 

This is absolutely amazing!

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K,   CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i,   Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55,   LED Lighting: NZXT Hue RGB LED,   GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX780 3GB,

Storage: Samsung EVO 250GB (OS), 2TB Seagate, 3TB Seagate,   Case: Corsair 750D,   Monitors: ASUS PB287Q 4K and 42" LG IPS TV,   PSU: Corsair HX650 V2,

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (MX Brown),   Mouse: Logitech M950T,   Headphones: Audio Technica ATH PRO700MK2,   Speakers: Logitech Z906,   Phone: Google Nexus 5,   Tablet: Google Nexus 9

One of my GTX680's blew up... And I mean literally blew up. Smoke and all, a few of the capacitors popped and smoked so waiting on that for RMA...

AAARRRRGGGH JUST WANNA FINSIH THIS BUILD!

Dang that sucks! I have been watchin' this since day one, and I can't wait to see the final outcome.