Custom Water Cooled Desk - 56k warning. Lotsa Pictures! *Now with Table of Contents*

PBaines

The build looks fantastic, can't wait till it's finished. The SATA power cable looks really good.

This is probably one of the most hardcore build i've seen in this forum

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Amazing stuff, glad you changed those things that didn't work properly - some people stick to their original plan, thus limiting themselves to a worse build than if they changed it on the fly :)

Keep it coming :D

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Wow, I remember you saying it was a b*tch to fill and I can really see what you were talking about. A difficult loop to work with indeed. But then again it looks extremely cool! I laughed a bit when you said you had to blow water into the loop haha  :lol:  

I don't quite understand how you drain it, could you please elaborate that?  :rolleyes: If I get it right you have to drain and refill your entire loop AGAIN with the new orange fluid? Definitely a lot of work.

I can see why you wouldn't want to change the pump configuration but honestly I still think it looks really neat and tidy in that compartment. Not as much as loss in terms of design, imo. Besides, that is one of those things that even if it would bother you a bit you would be the absolutely only person to see it. No one else would give it a second thought. Just a matter of accepting how it has to work and be happy that you have one of the coolest computers to date.  ;)

Edit: What fluid were you using to leak test? How much fluid is needed in the entire loop?

I love the work you did on the sata power cables that was amazingly well done, I cannot wait to see the finished build. This really is something to be proud of man. 

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

Wow, I remember you saying it was a b*tch to fill and I can really see what you were talking about. A difficult loop to work with indeed. But then again it looks extremely cool! I laughed a bit when you said you had to blow water into the loop haha  :lol:  

I don't quite understand how you drain it, could you please elaborate that?  :rolleyes: If I get it right you have to drain and refill your entire loop AGAIN with the new orange fluid? Definitely a lot of work.

I can see why you wouldn't want to change the pump configuration but honestly I still think it looks really neat and tidy in that compartment. Not as much as loss in terms of design, imo. Besides, that is one of those things that even if it would bother you a bit you would be the absolutely only person to see it. No one else would give it a second thought. Just a matter of accepting how it has to work and be happy that you have one of the coolest computers to date.  ;)

Edit: What fluid were you using to leak test? How much fluid is needed in the entire loop?

Yeah man, blowing water into a loop. Something my girlfriend should be doing right? ;)

I don't know HOW I would drain the loop I have at the moment hahahah, I will look into it once I get to that part, I think I will: tilt the reservoirs up until there is an air bubble in one of the pumps. Unscrew top Stop Fitting, screw in 90 degree fitting with male to male attatchment followed by a tap valve. Screw barb fitting on, put hose on. Put bowl under hose. Blow through that valve at the top of the reservoir, when water has gone from most of the components I can then deattatch the tubes from the GPU to motherboard, and CPU To 3-way tube and then drain bit by bit till all water is gone. Simple!

To leak test I was just using rain water, it's pretty pure and has no chlorine or other chemicals in it like town water does (I think you can tell I live on a farm from previous pictures) When it comes to filling the build with mayhems coolant (I used around 4.5L of coolant) I will be using the concentrate pastel coolant, with demineralised water and a couple of drops of biocide :)

I been following this post, and man every update you put up, I get more and more impress with your hard work. I wish I had those skills man, but anyways, AWWWEEESSOOOME BUILD, congratulations for the hard work and awesome build, cant wait to the next update. =D

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

Yeah man, blowing water into a loop. Something my girlfriend should be doing right? ;)

I don't know HOW I would drain the loop I have at the moment hahahah, I will look into it once I get to that part, I think I will: tilt the reservoirs up until there is an air bubble in one of the pumps. Unscrew top Stop Fitting, screw in 90 degree fitting with male to male attatchment followed by a tap valve. Screw barb fitting on, put hose on. Put bowl under hose. Blow through that valve at the top of the reservoir, when water has gone from most of the components I can then deattatch the tubes from the GPU to motherboard, and CPU To 3-way tube and then drain bit by bit till all water is gone. Simple!

To leak test I was just using rain water, it's pretty pure and has no chlorine or other chemicals in it like town water does (I think you can tell I live on a farm from previous pictures) When it comes to filling the build with mayhems coolant (I used around 4.5L of coolant) I will be using the concentrate pastel coolant, with demineralised water and a couple of drops of biocide :)

You'd be amazed by how dirty the rainwater is sometimes... there's a thing called "Sour rain" which can eat away whole statues that are outside - usually near cities.

You'd be amazed by how dirty the rainwater is sometimes... there's a thing called "Sour rain" which can eat away whole statues that are outside - usually near cities.

but hes on a farm, which would mean less air pollution right? Unless he lives like just outside of a major city........

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Really impressive! Seems like the whole dual res idea gave you too much trouble, the only way you could have solved it without disconnecting it from the second pump was to use something to slow down the flow into the right res to have more water flow into the actual loop. I like how clean the SSDs look although like you said there is a large empty area in front of the mobo. Can't wait to see the loop filled and finishing touches :).

Also known as Acid Rain, but it's not a problem in rural areas.

I live out rurally out of quite a small town, don't think there would be any acid raid here :)

Also known as Acid Rain, but it's not a problem in rural areas.

That's the word I was looking for.

Wow.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I live out rurally out of quite a small town, don't think there would be any acid raid here :)

I tried to think of something involving RAID to comment on your typo, but I couldn't find a way to link technology used to make multiple physical drives function as a single storage volume to acid.

Where does your mouse, keyboard and monitor go?

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Where does your mouse, keyboard and monitor go?

I am making a keyboard tray, which will be the last thing I do.

The monitor will sit on the ledge at the back until I get a wall mount bracket for it :)

I am making a keyboard tray, which will be the last thing I do.

The monitor will sit on the ledge at the back until I get a wall mount bracket for it :)

Sounds alllll gooood :)

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

wow! this is insane love it and love desk mods. awesome job!

pure awesomeness!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Oh man that straight tubing will look so good with red!

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Oh man that straight tubing will look so good with red!

Orange* :p