EVGA 3060TI XC Build with persisting issues

MTColt

I am still trouble shooting this build and I am still at a lost for why I cannot get a stable build with my EVGA 3060TI XC. I have replaced my Power supply, Mother Board, Ram and ssd to try and fix the issue but they are persisting. I am currently on my third EVGA 3060 TI XC through RMA, the same issues have persisted and all signs point to gpu being the issue weather that is the hardware or the drivers for it. I have everything up to date, all drivers installed and up to date and the mother board bios is up to date. I have constant freezing issue doing simple things like zoom calls, web browsing, watching twitch. I was just playing rise of the tomb raider and it crashed and reset my computer. Reliability Monitor shows constant Hardware error's, LiveKernalEvent 141. At this point it has to be either a problem with my CPU, I have the worst luck in RMA and I am being sent cards that all have the same stability issues or the drivers are just terrible for the card. I have attached two images one is my reliability report and the second is the performance window showing what the gpu does during crashes. If anyone else is having the same issue or have any idea how to make this build actually work better than my mid-tier prebuilt I bought 6 years ago I would really appreciated the advice. Thanks

(Current Build)

Specs:
Widows 10/64Bit
AMD Ryzen 5600x
ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 
8 GB ram DDR4 2133MHz (Switched to check if Ram was the issue)
EVGA 850 Bq Gold Power
EVGA 3060Ti XC

(Original Build)

Specs:
Widows 10/64Bit
AMD Ryzen 5600x
MPG B550 Gaming Edge Wifi 
32 GB ram G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200
EVGA 850 Bq Gold Power
EVGA 3060Ti XC

MTColt_Reliablity.jpg

Mincrarft Crash GPU performance.jpg

An update on things I ran OCCT on things and the PSU,CPU and Memory ran fin but when I ran the 3d test on the GPU it would run for 30 Secs and the stop. When I look at the reliability report it shows that the program stopped working and a hardware error was detected, LiveKernelEvent 141. Certainly looks like a GPU issue or a driver issue. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

GPU Test Hardware Failure.jpg