Logitech G733 VS Cooler Master MH670

Hi, folks. So I'm planning to buy a wireless headset next month and I'm looking for wireless ones at the price range of 130-150$ and these two (Logitech G733 and Cooler Master MH670) are the best candidate so far but I can't choose which one, I need your help for me to make my decision, post your reviews or better a comparison between the two.

If you're wondering why nobody's responded in 3 hours with 50 post views, it's because none of us can wholeheartedly recommend either. Both are bad, and you're really limiting yourself by going wireless.

Budget constraints are hard enough, I'd say you have 2 options:

1. Get an MH751 and save a few bucks.

Or

2. Get the new HiFiMan HE400SE and appease everyone by denouncing the 'gamer' aesthetic.

[Main Desktop]

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti (FTW3 Ultra)  MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon (X470)  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 CL16 (2x8GB)

COOLER: Arctic LiquidFreezer II 280 STORAGE: G.SKILL Phoenix FTL 240GB SSD, Crucial MX500 1TB SSD, Toshiba 2TB HDD, Seagate 4TB HDD

PSU: EVGA GQ-1000W 80+ Gold  CASE: The MESHMOD v1.0 (Custom Deepcool Matrexx 70 chassis)  MONITOR: AOC 24G2 144Hz (IPS) 

MOUSE: Logitech G502 HERO (wired)  KEYBOARD: Rosewill K81 RGB (Kailh Brown)  HEADPHONES: HiFiMan Ananda, Drop x Sennheiser HD6XX

IEMS: 7Hz Timeless, Tin Audio T2, Blon BL-03, Samsung/AKG Galaxy Buds Pro  STUDIO MONITORS: Mackie MR524, Mackie MRS10  MIC: NEAT Worker Bee  

INTERFACE: Focusrite Scarlett Solo  AMPLIFIER: SMSL SP200 THX AAA-888, XDUOO XD-05 Basic  DAC: SMSL Sanskrit 10th MKII (upgraded AK4493 Version)

WHEEL: Logitech G29 + Logitech G Shifter

[Stream Encoder]

CPU: AMD FX-9590  GPU: Sapphire R9 390X (Tri-X OC)  MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth R2.0 (AM3+)  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1866 (2x8GB)

COOLER: EVGA CLC 280 PSU: MSI A750GF 80+ Gold CASE: Phanteks P400A Digital

[Garage]

CAR: 2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX (EM2)  ENGINE: D17A1, planned K20A2 swap  INTAKE: DIY Solutions Short RAM  HEADERS: Motor1 4-2-1 with Cat-Delete

EXHAUST: Yonaka 2.5" Cat-Back with 3.5" tip (YMCB-CIV0105)  COILOVERS: MaXpeedingrods adjustable  RIMS: Core Racing Concept Seven Alloys (15x6.5)

RECEIVER: Kenwood DPX304MBT  SOUND DEADENING: Damplifier Pro Deadening Mats  SOUND DAMPENING: Custom solution, layers of thick insulation

DOOR SPEAKERS: Kenwood KFC-P710PS 6.5" Components  WINDOW LEDGE SPEAKERS: Kenwood KFC-6996PS 6x9" 5-Ways

2 minutes ago, OfficialTechSpace said:

If you're wondering why nobody's responded in 3 hours with 50 post views, it's because none of us can wholeheartedly recommend either. Both are bad, and you're really limiting yourself by going wireless.

Budget constraints are hard enough, I'd say you have 2 options:

1. Get an MH751 and save a few bucks.

Or

2. Get the new HiFiMan HE400SE and appease everyone by denouncing the 'gamer' aesthetic.

Yeah, that's the thing, though. I was gunning for MH752 but I have a cat and he loves chewing cables, he cost me an earphone and a Logitech G432 headphone, and he almost chewed my current headset, thankfully I stopped him before he could do anymore damage, so I'd figure that I'd be safer for me to get a wireless one instead.

if you have the money for it i would get the Arctis pro wireless

2 minutes ago, Alexhairy said:

if you have the money for it i would get the Arctis pro wireless

Unfortunately, the Arctis series do not fit my head size. I got a watermelon for a head.

1 hour ago, Rully7160 said:

Yeah, that's the thing, though. I was gunning for MH752 but I have a cat and he loves chewing cables, he cost me an earphone and a Logitech G432 headphone, and he almost chewed my current headset, thankfully I stopped him before he could do anymore damage, so I'd figure that I'd be safer for me to get a wireless one instead.

In that scenario I'd recommend a pair of headphones with a replaceable wire (like the MH752 conveniently, just replace with any TRRS cable if it breaks) and anti-chew spray. No wireless delay and minimal damage if it does happen to get chewed on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

16 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

In that scenario I'd recommend a pair of headphones with a replaceable wire (like the MH752 conveniently, just replace with any TRRS cable if it breaks) and anti-chew spray. No wireless delay and minimal damage if it does happen to get chewed on.

I... This is the first time I've heard of an anti-chew spray, thank you for the information. But, say, does the MH752 have sidetone? I'm used to Logitech's sidetone and it felt weird without a sidetone.

10 hours ago, Rully7160 said:

I'm used to Logitech's sidetone and it felt weird without a sidetone.

I am not sure if MH752's have sidetone, otherwise just get used to it.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

Also, I've researched a bit about Razer Barracuda X. Compared with Logitech G733 and Cooler Master MH670 which one is better?

On 11/28/2021 at 2:54 PM, Rully7160 said:

Hi, folks. So I'm planning to buy a wireless headset next month and I'm looking for wireless ones at the price range of 130-150$ and these two (Logitech G733 and Cooler Master MH670) are the best candidate so far but I can't choose which one, I need your help for me to make my decision, post your reviews or better a comparison between the two.

None of those. Wireless gaming garbage is not a good option to start with.