Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PC audio high on steelseries arctis pro

Sliff

Hi there. i recently just got a SteelSeries Arctis pro but i have to use Voicemeter banana to turn down the volume otherwise my ears will be blown out. it is as high as a jet flying by you and some games it's a little quiter and others higher. Windows notifications are also very loud and hurts my ears when they make a sound. So i was wondering if their is some sort of thing that might be enabled on my pc that makes everything loud af or it is just the headset that's loud ass fuck. Came from a hyper x cloud ll "I also used voicemeter banana with that headset but that was 1 year later of getting it"  

voicemeter banana.png

Did you check the settings on the Gamedac itself? Im not sure if you have the Pro Wired or Wireless, but there should be mic volume settings on both the wireless and wired gamedacs

Just now, ohitsluca said:

Did you check the settings on the Gamedac itself? Im not sure if you have the Pro Wired or Wireless, but there should be mic volume settings on both the wireless and wired gamedacs

i do not have the game dac. And it is wired. and if i scroll down on the little knob i get with the headset i have to turn it almost all the way down and yet shots are still so loud