PC restarts only when playing Roblox

cabrelian790

I built my PC a week ago, the only problem I have is that when I try to play Roblox it is likely to restart without any further explanation.

My specs are the following:
Ryzen 9 5900x
RTX 3070 GIGABYTE
32 gb RAM Corsair Dominator
Seasonic Focus 850w
Noctua Nh-15

DirectX version: 12
Microsoft Visuals C++

I find this really weird; I don'th think it is because of the temperature because I've played games like Forza Horizon 5 on extreme settings and despite the computer gets hot, it does not restart or any other major complication.}

It is important to say that this has ONLY happened with Roblox and no other application or videogame I have installed.

• 1 month later...

This happens to me too and I don't know why.

I have:

Ryzen 5 5600x

EVGA FTW3 RTX 3070

16gb tforce ram

Seasonic s12-650

NZXT KRAKEN M22

and a Gigabyte b550 motherboard

And same it only restarts in Roblox. It makes me very sad as I would actually like to play Roblox but I guess not 🥲 seeing that I am the only comment that means that I don't think we are getting a fix anytime soon. If you find a fix please tell me, as I would love to know. 

Another thing to note is that I have tried what I could using the guids online but they are all "yOuR pC iS tOo HoT" or "uR gRaPhIcS dRiVeRs NeEd An UpDaTe" or "rUn As AdMiNiStRaToR" (which wouldnt work as accessing any roblox game required using a web browser). Some one, please please please help. I'm begging you.

On 11/28/2021 at 8:48 PM, cabrelian790 said:

I built my PC a week ago, the only problem I have is that when I try to play Roblox it is likely to restart without any further explanation.

My specs are the following:
Ryzen 9 5900x
RTX 3070 GIGABYTE
32 gb RAM Corsair Dominator
Seasonic Focus 850w
Noctua Nh-15

DirectX version: 12
Microsoft Visuals C++

I find this really weird; I don'th think it is because of the temperature because I've played games like Forza Horizon 5 on extreme settings and despite the computer gets hot, it does not restart or any other major complication.}

It is important to say that this has ONLY happened with Roblox and no other application or videogame I have installed.

On 1/9/2022 at 5:06 AM, syPhone said:

This happens to me too and I don't know why.

I have:

Ryzen 5 5600x

EVGA FTW3 RTX 3070

16gb tforce ram

Seasonic s12-650

NZXT KRAKEN M22

and a Gigabyte b550 motherboard

And same it only restarts in Roblox. It makes me very sad as I would actually like to play Roblox but I guess not 🥲 seeing that I am the only comment that means that I don't think we are getting a fix anytime soon. If you find a fix please tell me, as I would love to know. 

Another thing to note is that I have tried what I could using the guids online but they are all "yOuR pC iS tOo HoT" or "uR gRaPhIcS dRiVeRs NeEd An UpDaTe" or "rUn As AdMiNiStRaToR" (which wouldnt work as accessing any roblox game required using a web browser). Some one, please please please help. I'm begging you.

Try the following:

1- Get the power setting in Nvidia Control Panel to "Maximum performance"

2 - If it doesn't work, revert it and get the core clock 100 Mhz lower

3 - If it still doesn't work, revert that as well and find the RobloxPlayerBeta executable (you can find it with opening locations of shortcuts), run it with higher DPI with ticking that box on executable's properties

4 - If it still doesn't work, examine Event Viewer system logs, if you can't, export the log file after you get the crash and hand it to me

5 - At last if it still continues I can file a bug report and send to DevForum as I'm a dev on Roblox and hopefully if it's an application level bug they can fix it.

• 1 year later...

helloo, i experienced this too and i think i know how to remove it. You just simply uninstall 360 total security from your pc. im not sure if this actually works though, but it worked for me