trustmaster t300rs gt vs t248

Alexxxdiffrent

trustmaster t300 gt edition vs t248  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Wich one is the best of these to

• t300 gt edition
    • t248

hello i havea question.

i want to buy a racing wheel but idk wich one is the best.

Can anyone help me with coosing?

Thanks

15 minutes ago, Alexxxdiffrent said:

hello i have a question

The T300 overall have a fuck ton more modding support, and the new T3PM pedal on the T248 kit really does not warrant the price bump and quality decrease on buttons.

But if this is going to be the first set of wheel you gonna play around with, id consider picking up the Logitech G lineup of force feedback wheel (G25 to 923 and everything in between) used, and see if sim racing is indeed right for you. 

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! | Be specific! Our answer effort is in proportion of your effort to write it! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

"Wow, you want me to say ara ara? Really?"

- Clock Girl

Self Introduction and Current Rig

🏳️⚧️ Rights

this is going to be my  first wheel but  i know that i like it i have tried it.

but the t248 has 25 butttons and the t300gt has 12

4 minutes ago, Alexxxdiffrent said:

this is going to be my  first wheel but  i know that i like it i have tried it.

but the t248 has 25 butttons and the t300gt has 12

Practically you dont use a lot of button, i thought of that as well. At best you only need a directional joystick/button, paddleshifter, and 4 buttons. Everything else take as bonus.

Also remember to quote someone to get a response.

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! | Be specific! Our answer effort is in proportion of your effort to write it! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

- Clock Girl

🏳️⚧️ Rights

3 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Practically you dont use a lot of button, i thought of that as well. At best you only need a directional joystick/button, paddleshifter, and 4 buttons. Everything else take as bonus.

i want to play f1 where 1 need a drs utton and ers and others

8 minutes ago, Alexxxdiffrent said:

i want to play f1 where 1 need a drs utton and ers and others

MFDs, i know them. If you play newer F1 games (2020-21) that i agree you gonna need to think with more buttons as they have overtake button, but again as long as you have directional button everything is already covered enough. And besides, 12>8, youre just proving my point harder.

- Clock Girl

🏳️⚧️ Rights

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

MFDs, i know them. If you play newer F1 games (2020-21) that i agree you gonna need to think with more buttons as they have overtake button, but again as long as you have directional button everything is already covered enough. And besides, 12>8, youre just proving my point harder.

isn't the new r248 more powerfull then the t300rs gt

4 minutes ago, Alexxxdiffrent said:

isn't the new r248 more powerfull then the t300rs gt

In what sense? Literally nothing much changed in force feedback, 2.3-4Nm is pretty much the range of belt driven and gear driven (same as hybrids), unless if you go and grab a larger power supply and motors which would means more cooling is needed, or get a direct drive wheelbase which is a different beast in its entirety.

- Clock Girl

🏳️⚧️ Rights

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

In what sense? Literally nothing much changed in force feedback, 2.3-4Nm is pretty much the range of belt driven and gear driven (same as hybrids), unless if you go and grab a larger power supply and motors which would means more cooling is needed, or get a direct drive wheelbase which is a different beast in its entirety.

oke thanks