Help with creating a multi-input multi-display setup using multiple PCs/IO devices and separate displays

hazzsin

Budget (including currency): 25,000 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Solidworks for work, gaming latest AAA in 4K, large dataset processing for work using custom c programs and Matlab

Other details

Hi all,

I am renovating my room/office. I am adding networking to my suite of pcs but I am completely new to it.

I will have 2 display setups that I would like to switch between - 72" TV and 37.5" ultrawide monitor + auxiliary monitors. 

I want to be able to play my PS5 on the TV, or switch to playing it on the monitor. Similarly, I want to switch my PC from displaying on the Monitors to the TV. I also plan to add a small HTPC/NAS(???) to the TV in the future and hook it up via a switch. I also have a wireless keyboard and mouse which I may sometimes want to use to control my PC when I am away from my desk. 

In my research I have found the idea of a KVM. I am unsure if this is the correct solution. How should I get this multi-input, multi-output MIMO setup working? 

Even though I can VPN in to work and use the servers via RDP, I hate the input lag (I don't fully understand the networking terms, my IT tech just gave me instructions to follow). I prefer to work on the files locally. Since the files are very large (large detailed CAD assemblies, performance/testing data, etc.) a NAS with fast networking is what I believe the solution is. I also hoard data and nowadays even 8TB on my local current machine can feel small.

I will ask for build/pc component list suggestions in another thread.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.