Can I use ethernet and pcie wireless adapter interchangably while having both connected? also will it help stream to my tv?

Hi so i like to stream shows and movies i download from my phone onto my tv using smart view but recently its been very choppy to the point where its not watchable. I would use my pc but I use ethernet so the smartview doesn't sync together or some sh1t. If I get a wireless adapter can I still use ethernet most of the time and adapter when I need to? And will it even help me stream to my samsung tv?

47 minutes ago, Piyald said:

If I get a wireless adapter can I still use ethernet most of the time and adapter when I need to?

Yes

48 minutes ago, Piyald said:

And will it even help me stream to my samsung tv?

I don't remember SmartView working with PCs, i know you can usually stream files off it, but not directly smart view.

Chicago Bears fan, Bear Down

Sorry not with smart view thats right smart view is only for phones, but when I try to connect by pc the tv shows up but will not connect to it

38 minutes ago, SlashedM said:

Yes

I don't remember SmartView working with PCs, i know you can usually stream files off it, but not directly smart view.

Sorry not with smart view thats right smart view is only for phones, but when I try to connect by pc the tv shows up but will not connect to it