recommended GC for my CPU

jsorensonzx9r

I am working on a budget bild CPU. I currently have an p8277-lv mother board with 16 gb of  ram. It has an i5 core 3.20 mhz chipset. All I am missing is the GC. I don't need anything too fancy. Mostly gaming warzone and diablo. My duaghter plays roblox and minecraft.. Ive looked at some 1050 cards on mirco center but of course it cannot be shipped. 

thanks 

1 hour ago, jsorensonzx9r said:

All I am missing is the GC

its Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), not GC.

And still you literally tell us nothing beside vague specs. We cant give any clear recommendation based on that.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, jsorensonzx9r said:

I am working on a budget bild CPU. I currently have an p8277-lv mother board with 16 gb of  ram. It has an i5 core 3.20 mhz chipset. All I am missing is the GC. I don't need anything too fancy. Mostly gaming warzone and diablo. My duaghter plays roblox and minecraft.. Ive looked at some 1050 cards on mirco center but of course it cannot be shipped.

from what you've said it seems like you have an i5-3470. If you're looking at microcenter 1050's you're looking at $275ish range (which is a terrible price for those GPUs)

Couple things to keep in mind:

-Power Supply (PSU) will need at least a 6pin power connector for most GPUs (sometimes 8pin if you are looking at AMD GPUs in that range)

I'd be looking at https://www.ebay.com/itm/224710635236?epid=9026714562&hash=item3451cc2ee4:g:m5YAAOSwxjNhiHic would do the job for 1080p resolution on high

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

Well I guess that what happens when I haven't been in the computer scene for a while. Yes I have a i5-3470 3.20 Ghz  processor with 16 Gb of ram. The power supply is a sea gate bronze 380. .