Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My New Neighbors Are Gonna Hate Me (SPONSORED)

BellLMG

We're building out a high end surround sound setup for the theatre room in Linus' new house - but we couldn't wait until construction was done to test it out. 😉

Get the AI-Powered, Auto-Tracking OBSBOT Me Phone Mount now with a limited-time deal at: https://bit.ly/3cqxVNY

I know it's an oldie, but you might want to put on Top Gun to see how that sounds - not sure if the new one actually brings anything new to the table.

Denon AVRs have a Home Assistant Integration. I know they were complaining about the remote. There is a lot you can do to control them as well as the tv.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:58 PM, BellLMG said:

We're building out a high end surround sound setup for the theatre room in Linus' new house - but we couldn't wait until construction was done to test it out. 😉

Get the AI-Powered, Auto-Tracking OBSBOT Me Phone Mount now with a limited-time deal at: https://bit.ly/3cqxVNY

Hello all, I have had some bad luck lately for instance if you Google “quadriplegic streamer rescued from burning home live!” That is me. About how much was the setup Linus was demoing? Not including TV …sigh mine was the Samsung Q90R 82. Anyway Linus can you get me in contact with SVS? We could make a very sad story something heartwarming for the holidays! < removed by moderation >. Thanks much 

Edited by LogicalDrm

These videos play like Linus doing chores and making a video out of it to multitask.

Looking forward to dishwashing liquid and snow showel 'reviews' around Christmass.

Reminds me of the really old fart that would always complain about everything from noise in general to tire tracks on the concrete of the curb in front of his place (He didn't actually own the property) and whatever else..... Yet he'd get out in his car and blast his own stereo and you'd hear it - Not a prob right?

So.....
Took my brother's big stereo setup one day and cranked it to the max and played the opening of "Black Sabbath" with the thunder part and would turn it down before the music itself started.
That asshole came out and was looking around..... For a storm.
Waited a few, did it again and once more he comes out looking, just as confused as the first time because there wasn't a single cloud in the sky....
Fun. 😁

I don't think many people use captions, but I think you really should get someone competent for the job. There are many mistakes in the captions on this video and many other LTT videos. For example, in this video HDMI 2.1 is apparently HTMI 2.1, and Klipsch is apparently Clip and Cliff at a different part.

On 12/3/2021 at 1:29 PM, asdf2345 said:

I don't think many people use captions, but I think you really should get someone competent for the job. There are many mistakes in the captions on this video and many other LTT videos. For example, in this video HDMI 2.1 is apparently HTMI 2.1, and Klipsch is apparently Clip and Cliff at a different part.

Pretty sure YouTube generates those automatically. 

Friends don't let friends use Userbenchmark. Ban the term "bottleneck." Corps aren't your friends. If the PC does what you need it to do well enough, it's good enough. Don't build the "best" system, build the system that makes you happy. 

6 hours ago, Middcore said:

Pretty sure YouTube generates those automatically. 

Fairly sure this isn't the case. There was somewhat recently a video with captions for a segment that wasn't included in the final video.