Steam libary on nas and hyve zeus network boot

Im currently playing with the idea of getting a hyve zeus and a quadro m4000 to use as a plex and a poor mans game server using steam link. I need to use at least 1 of the sata power cables to adapt to pcie as the m4000 needs 120watts. That will leave me at most 1 2.5in sata drive for boot and games. I am currently using a dell r710 as a nas and plex server. My questions are does the hyve zeus support network booting and is it a bad idea to try to put steam games on a nas. If there is anything else i may have overlooked as to compatibility and such feel free to let me know. 

Id use iscsi to put steam games on a nas, just has less issues as it shows up as a local drive.

Basically all boards support network boot, but Id just put a small ssd in. Much less effort and much easier to setu pand use.

That would be ideal but the sata to pcie adapter can supply at most 54w and pcie is another 75 which it a little close to the 120 watts i need for the m4000. I wanted to make sure that if i had to use both sata power cables there would still be a way to boot it. As for iscsi ill have to do some research since i know almost nothing about it.

1 hour ago, Adason said:

That would be ideal but the sata to pcie adapter can supply at most 54w and pcie is another 75 which it a little close to the 120 watts i need for the m4000. I wanted to make sure that if i had to use both sata power cables there would still be a way to boot it. As for iscsi ill have to do some research since i know almost nothing about it.

What exact adapter are you using?

Those adapters can handle much more power than there rated for normally, so you can easily run a drive off the sata power too.

Or just use usb power for the drive.

13 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What exact adapter are you using?

Those adapters can handle much more power than there rated for normally, so you can easily run a drive off the sata power too.

Or just use usb power for the drive.

Sorry for the late response but this is the one i plan to use.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193164972368