Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bad image A-Volute error 0xc0000020

I don’t know what happen but out of nowhere my computer started giving me this error message and everytime i click ok, it would come back and this time it would say another application. I was just doing some gaming and i was trying to clip for one and then i realize that my drive was full. the lbs became buggy and then my sonic audio driver or something needed to restart to. i paid no mind and then a few minute later that pop up. the programs with this problem is like my spotify, apple, so msrv something or whatever. I tried to go into the regedit and change some applnitt data according to some video i found, but it doesn’t work. the error also restricts my from starting up sets for reinstalling spotify. Anyone with this problem before, care to help? pretty please. Thank you

image.jpg

My first suggestion would be to completely remove the A-Volute software (whatever it may be), reboot, then reinstall and see if the issue persists. The exe error up top is what's confusing me though as it refers to Apple software, so I'm guessing you have iTunes installed? If you do, follow the same steps as above for that, doing it at the same time as the other uninstall, reboot, reinstall.

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                                       Please use quote when replying so I get a notification.

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 SC
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA 850 GQ
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G213
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Corsair HS60 Pro
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1

8 minutes ago, PwnyTheTiger said:

My first suggestion would be to completely remove the A-Volute software (whatever it may be), reboot, then reinstall and see if the issue persists. The exe error up top is what's confusing me though as it refers to Apple software, so I'm guessing you have iTunes installed? If you do, follow the same steps as above for that, doing it at the same time as the other uninstall, reboot, reinstall.

see that’s the thing, the apple software and stuff that it keeps changing are already deleted, and A-Solute program, i never installed

2 minutes ago, phxngt_ said:

see that’s the thing, the apple software and stuff that it keeps changing are already deleted, and A-Solute program, i never installed

Huh.. Well clearly some of those apps stuck around on your PC and are causing issues so I'd go through your Add/Remove programs list to ensure they're gone on there, then go through Program Files and remove ANY traces of those apps completely, alongside going through appdata in your user folder and seeing if any traces of them are left behind there. What's weirdest here is that, if you did remove the apps in question, why are the .dll files still even being initialized? Also, if the files are still in use, you may have to boot into safe mode to remove them manually.

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                                       Please use quote when replying so I get a notification.

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 SC
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA 850 GQ
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G213
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Corsair HS60 Pro
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1

6 minutes ago, PwnyTheTiger said:

Huh.. Well clearly some of those apps stuck around on your PC and are causing issues so I'd go through your Add/Remove programs list to ensure they're gone on there, then go through Program Files and remove ANY traces of those apps completely, alongside going through appdata in your user folder and seeing if any traces of them are left behind there. What's weirdest here is that, if you did remove the apps in question, why are the .dll files still even being initialized? Also, if the files are still in use, you may have to boot into safe mode to remove them manually.

yea, ur right, there were still some still downloaded, but it won’t let me instal them, i’m doing the worst case scenario hat if it can’t be restore i have the computer fully reset and have it keep personal files.i really wish their was a bother way instead. i can’t seem to uninstall because it said another version is in progress and the restart button doesn’t seem to work.

4 minutes ago, phxngt_ said:

yea, ur right, there were still some still downloaded, but it won’t let me instal them, i’m doing the worst case scenario hat if it can’t be restore i have the computer fully reset and have it keep personal files.i really wish their was a bother way instead. i can’t seem to uninstall because it said another version is in progress and the restart button doesn’t seem to work.

this is the file that’s causing me issue and i can’t delete the program as it says because apparently it running on another program 

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, phxngt_ said:

this is the file that’s causing me issue and i can’t delete the program as it says because apparently it running on another program 

image.jpg

Start the PC in safe mode. That should prevent any extraneous programs from starting and you can do what you need to do.

Gaming PC:                                        Streaming PC:

-Ryzen 5 3600x                CPU              -Ryzen 7 2700x  

-2x8GB @ 3200               RAM              -2x8GB @ 3600 

-EVGA 2070 Super             GPU               -GTX 1060 6gb    

-Asus B450M-A MATX        MOBO            -GB B450I MITX                                                     

-CM NR400                   CASE          -Thermaltake Core V1            

Monitor: Viewsonic VX2758-2KP-MHD

Good, Cheep and Easy Cable Management is my fetish.

What mobo do you have? Seems this thing gets installed by the audio drivers for some MSI/Asus boards, try uininstalling the audio drivers/utilities and reinstalling if needed.

F@H
Desktop: i7-5960X 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS Rampage V, 32GB, RTX3080, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Thermaltake Overseer RX1, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Dell XPS 2 in 1 2019, 32GB, 1TB, 4K

GPD Win 2

18 hours ago, Kilrah said:

What mobo do you have? Seems this thing gets installed by the audio drivers for some MSI/Asus boards, try uininstalling the audio drivers/utilities and reinstalling if needed.

Yea that worked. Thank you very much!